Chapter 81: Try to assemble the mecha

Yan Hao dismantled the parts for two days, and the one that was dismantled was a satisfied one. When he left on Sunday, he even found a bag with more than a dozen parts and left. Old Pang saw him, he didn’t know, he opened one eye and closed his eyes. Let him take away one eye.

However, Yan Hao didn't take it blindly. He previewed his homework for the next week, and all he took were the parts of the mecha that he would talk about in the next week. The so-called stupid bird flies first, and he has six years less accumulation than others. At this time, he must be more attentive than others to catch up.

On Monday, Yan Hao went to class before entering the classroom and was surrounded by classmates.

"Yan Hao, I heard that you have been applied to join the Pharmacy Special Talent Program?"

"Yan Hao, did the director of pharmacy really come to our department to grab someone?"

"Then will you go back to the Pharmacy Department?"

"Your brother is really serious, knowing that you don't want to go to the pharmacy department, how can you apply for special talents?"

"I've seen that brother Yan Hao twice. He smiled every time he came here. He was very concerned about Yan Hao. I didn't expect that he was this kind of person. Don't worry, Yan Hao. Next time I see him, I will help. You blasted away."

"That is, a pharmacy department dare to come to our mecha manufacturing department to go wild. That is to say, we are still a freshman now. When we are sophomore, I will kill them directly with my partner mecha fighters. "

...

Yan Hao silently turned his head to look at He Shao. He Shao touched his nose with some embarrassment: "The director of the Pharmacy Department, Liao, came to our director and VIPs last Friday. This matter was spread out, and the students were very concerned. You, ask me one by one, I just..."

You just said it.

"Yan Hao, if you don't want to return to the Pharmacy Department, I will ask my uncle to help you ask if there is a way to solve the talent list. My uncle works in the Federal Talent Center." Li Chun walked over.

"No thanks." Yan Hao didn't expect Li Chun would ask his uncle for help. He was a little touched, "The talent list has been resolved, and I won't go to the Pharmacy Department."

"It's fine, but if you need help, please feel free to call me." Li Chun said.

"Okay, so are you." Yan Hao added seriously.

"Puff~~" Li Chun couldn't help but laughed, "Yan Hao, I wanted to say it a long time ago, you, you are too serious."

"?"

"It's normal for classmates to help each other. Your solemn promise to me makes me feel as if I'm in exchange with you." Li Chun said.

"No, I didn't mean that, I just..."

"You are just too serious." Li Chun smiled and did not continue the topic, "However, to be able to join the list of special talents, your knowledge of pharmacy should be one of the best among your peers."

After Li Chun asked this question, everyone else in the classroom also looked at Yan Hao.

Yan Hao was stunned, and then said modestly: "It's okay."

In the last life, although his achievements in pharmaceutics have been inferior to Yan Fei, it is difficult for other people to surpass him, so it is true that he is one of the best.

"After that, can we ask you to make potions?" someone asked.

Students in the Mecha Manufacturing Department need mental power when making energy blocks and assembling parts. As the level of the mecha increases, the more mental power is consumed, and they often forget to sleep and eat during research. , So in the later stage, most people will have hidden dangers in mental power and need to take mental soothing drugs for treatment.