Bonus chapter: I will always be here

"Aragorn, can you please help me with my socks..." I yell in frustration as I hear my husband laugh from our bathing room. He comes out of the double doors with a huge grin on his handsome face. "Of course my queen" he says as he sinks to his knees and takes my left foot in his both hands. He kisses my shin as he lifts my sock. He does the same with my other foot. "Boots?"
"Boots" I say with a laugh as he takes my shoes, which are standing next to him. We have a busy day ahead of us, Faramir and Éowyn are coming over from Ithilien. But with seven months pregnant, not anything goes that easily anymore. But Aragorn eagerly helps me with literally anything.
Aragorn is just as quick with putting on my shoes as he was with my socks. "Come" He stands up and holds out his hand. I take it happily as he lifts me off the sofa I was sitting on. "Here" Aragorn hands me a beautifully elven crown, silver and with emerald beads hanging in the front so it falls in my loose hair. "Aragorn..."
"I just want to spoil my pregnant wife..." He shrugs and takes my head in his hands as his soft lips find mine. "You look stunning"
"You can say that....I look like a fat cow"
"I never saw a cow that fat"

He did not say that!

But the look of fear he gives me as I glare daggers at him, satisfies me enough to just let it go. I take his hand as he opens the doors and we walk through the many corridors and hallways to the front of the citadel where the white tree is standing. When we arrive, people immediately start to bow and children wave and call out Aragorn's name.

I think it is cute how awkward he becomes and the shy smiles he gives to the younger woman.
Not that I am jealous of them, I mean I have him. He is going to be the father of my, our child.

We walk hand in hand to the second level where the stables are. Brego is already saddled and they have prepared a beautiful brown mare for me. Aragorn helps me mount as it goes rather difficult. I know you cannot ride a horse in this condition, but it is only to the border and then back. I didn't want a carriage and Aragorn fears me in my pregnant state.

I am rather explosive right now.

Slowly we go down the levels until we reach the gate. Then we let our horses go faster and I rather enjoy it. It is not that comfortable but it gives me joy. The sun is shining brightly in the blue sky and the hills and plains are almost emerald green. It still amazes me how beautiful Middle Earth really is.

I feel a slight pain in my lower stomach and I hiss, tugging the reins to urge my mare to go slower.
"Sara?" Aragorn's worried voice penetrates my ears as I gaze at him. He urges Brego to go slower so he rides next to me. "Are you okay?"
I nod, but another kick can be felt.
"He is kicking" I say with a smile as I lay one hand on my bulging stomach. Aragorn grabs my reins and stops the Mare. Automatically Brego stops and he lays his hand on mine.
Another kick.

"You know, this really hurt" I state as I huff. Aragorn laughs. "Three more months and then we have him in our arms"
"You always say him, how can you be so sure?"
"Just a feeling" Aragorn says as he bows forward so his face is inches from mine. I smell his minty breath.
We share a soft kiss and when we pull back I giggle.
"I love you"
"And I you" He says with shiny eyes.
"King Elessar!" I hear someone shouting and we both look up. Faramir and Éowyn are escorted with a squadron of soldiers as they ride towards us over the green plains. "Faramir!" Aragorn yells happily. We pull the reins and Brego breaks out in gallop as my mare follows slowly. Aragorn is quickly to mount off and Faramir does the same. The two men meet in the middle and embrace each other wholeheartedly. Aragorn looks back at me and I smile sheepishly. "It's a bit hard with a stomach like this" I try to sound jokingly. Aragorn quickly rushes back and holds out his arms so I can jump in them. His warm hands grab my waist and he sets me softly on the grass. "Éowyn!" I say happily as I see the woman from Rohan. She is dressed in a beautiful blue dress, embroidered with stars, made with silver threads. Even her cloak is lined with silver threads.