Newbie

Ira solider x femboy reader

discord told me that ira = irish republica amry idk how to spell that but hey thanks discord

smut

IRA solider POV (idk anything about military, so im just go off on what i think)

I sat in a cafeteria eating some fish and shit, before one of my friends walk in "(name)" I said before he turned his head to me.

"Hey" he said as he sits with me "new mission" I told him, he looked at me like I was insane "I was just doing one mission and got off yesterday" he complained.

I laughed while some more people came in to eat "boss said he wants you at the front of the line" I said making him groan.

"When can I quit?" he sang "never" I replied eating my food "where?" he asked, I looked at him confused "where are we going to be?" "I don't know" I replied.

He huffed and got up to get some food, I watched as he tried to not sway his hips.

My partner is (name), he is the only person who I trust to kill me if there's a no choice to do so. I didn't realize the blush on my face until he turned around to come back to the table.

I continued to eat the rest of my food "disgusting food again" he mumbled as he tried to eat through it.

"Do you rather have food or no food again?" I said, he looked in defeat "at least when I hunt for food, I cook it right" he said before continuing to eat.

Next few hours were spent packing our stuff for the trip we were about to take.

"Do you need this?" (name) asked "no" I replied when I saw he had the 4th bottle of soap in his hand that we found.

He stuffed it into a bag before zipping it up and placing it near the door.

I watch him bend down making me blush hard "snap out of it" my head said, but I continued to look.

I watch him slowly get back up and stretch, I look away before he can catch me.

"What should I do with these feeling?" I asked my brain "ignore every attraction until no more" I thought.

I continued to pack as I thought about something else.

We finished before the meeting we had to attend "ready to go?" he asked "yes, let's go" I replied as we left our space.

I tried to get my head off of him as he was walking in front of me, I straighten my jacket and looked at the path we were heading, it was getting dark outside.

"How long are we going to be there?" he asked "I don't know" I replied "do you know anything else than I don't know and no?" He groaned "I don't know" I replied.

He rolled his eyes before we got to the meeting room.

(After meeting) (I don't know what I'm doing)

We both walked out not knowing what we heard "so when do you want to get onto the bus?" he asked "how about now?" I spoke, I looked at the moon fully in the sky.

"Fine" we go back and pick up our stuff and leave for the bus outside.

Once we were on, we went to the back of the bus and waited for everyone to get on "so what do you want to do as we wait for everyone?" I asked.

"Sleep" he said and laid on his bag "good night" he yawned, I sat in the dark waiting for people before my head instantly started thinking about (name).

I didn't have anything else to think about, so I allowed the thought to go on until it became sexual.

I thought that too fast as I imagined him sucking me dry, I wish he crawl to me right now pleading to be fucked.

A blush came across my face before I looked at (name), he was snoring slightly making me smile at how peaceful he was.

Everyone was on the bus by the time of my dream ended, I look over to (name) to see him waking up slowly "good morning, sleepy head" I greeted.

He raised his hand to show his middle finger "love you" I told him, he rolled over to his other side to not face me.

(Long bus ride over)

I woke up to (name) in my face "wakey wakey fucker" he said before breaking into laughter.

"It's over?" I asked "yes" he said as he got up and grabbed his stuff, he smiled at me "mission time" he walked off with the rest of the group making me get up and pick myself up.

I stretched as soon as we got off the bus and ignore everything being said.

(name) stood beside me and tapped my shoulder "I'm bored" he said "me too" I responded before he grabbed my arm and pulled me into an alley close by.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I was still waking up "just letting you know that you talk in your sleep" he said before getting on his knees.

Before I knew it, he was sucking my dick "fuck" I moaned as I lifted his head up and down slowly as I felt him take all of me inside of me. 

I covered my mouth as moans became louder "hurry" I mumbled, he took my balls into his mouth and jerk my dick out fast.

"Fuck (name)" I moaned before I felt my stomach tighten, I watched him come back up and suck on my dick before choking.

I chuckle as he tries to take it back into his mouth, I liked it when he chokes. I took his head and force myself down his throat.

"Fuck!" I almost screamed out; spit went all over his face as I continued to fuck his throat intensely.

He looked up at me with pleading eyes "fuck, I'm about to cum" I moaned as I felt his tongue wrap around my cock.

I instantly came into his mouth making him choke more, he got off of me too out of breath to talk.

"Let's go we have a mission to do" I say before I picked him up and carried him to our station.

The End

I can't remember to upload for shit

bye bitches im tired asf