Chapter 86: Unexpected kiss

Two days later, Yan Hao’s spacecraft landed on planet B135 on time. In order to rush over in time to treat Sheng Heng’s injuries, Yan Hao almost chartered a spacecraft and flew over. For a few months, Mr. Pang provided him with the parts needed for the practice. Yan Hao just wanted to come, and he estimated that the money was not enough.

After getting off the spacecraft, Yan Hao saw Cheng Wenkang waiting outside at a glance.

"Primary school brother." Seeing Yan Hao, Cheng Wenkang rushed over with excitement.

"Senior Cheng, why are you here?" Yan Hao asked.

"Knowing that you are here today, I will definitely come to pick you up." He and Sheng Heng counted the time these days, knowing that Yan Hao was coming over today and had been waiting here early in the morning.

"I can go there by myself, no need to pick up. You should take care of the senior at the base." Yan Hao said.

"..." I thought you were pleasantly surprised when I saw me pick you up, but you were actually worried that someone would not be taken care of.

Well, it turns out that the clown is myself.

"Let's go to the base quickly, is your car coming to pick me up?" Yan Hao pointed to an off-road vehicle not far behind Cheng Wenkang.

Cheng Wenkang nodded, and Yan Hao walked over first, almost trotting into the car.

What else could Cheng Wenkang say, followed behind and got into the car, reminding Yan Hao to fasten his seat belt by the way. The port is not far from the base. The car drove for about half an hour and arrived at the base of planet B135. The two got out of the car and drove in the base for about five minutes before arriving at the base's medical room.

"This is the ward." Cheng Wenkang said, pointing to Sheng Heng's ward.

Yan Hao pushed the door, and as soon as the door opened, a pair of smiling eyes were met: "Senior."

As soon as he saw Sheng Heng’s face, Yan Hao’s hanging heart finally let go. Although Sheng Heng’s complexion looks a little weak, his mental state is still good. It can be seen that the previous relief medicine has worked, and the mental power threshold has not been reached. I jumped high again in the two days I took the spacecraft. Communication equipment cannot be used on the spacecraft, and Yan Hao has always been afraid that something will happen in two days.

While talking, Yan Hao had already reached the hospital bed. Sheng Heng opened his mouth and called Xiao Hao. However, Yan Hao suddenly bent over and hung his head down.

"!!!" Sheng Heng.

What is Xiaohao trying to do? Could it be...

Just when Sheng Heng couldn't control his cranky thoughts, Yan Hao's forehead was already attached to his forehead.

Didn’t you want to kiss yourself?

Within a short breath, Sheng Heng took a ride on the roller coaster in emotion, and then he smiled bitterly, thinking to himself: Yeah, the elementary school brother probably hasn't gotten up yet, how could he suddenly kiss himself.

Just as Sheng Heng adjusted his mentality, he raised his eyes and was about to say a few words, but his eyes were instantly fixed on the red lips that were close at hand.

It's so close, it's less than two centimeters, I just have to lift my head slightly, or pretend to be sideways...

The more he thought about it, the faster Sheng Heng’s heart beat, but his breathing was subconsciously held. His eyes were dim. Just when Sheng Heng’s sanity was about to collapse, the door of the ward was slammed open again. Kang Ren Walked in quickly.