Chapter 5

I walk alongside my dad and brother as catch sight of a limo waiting for us with an intimidating man in a suit waiting to open the door

These people must be fucking rich. I sit in with my dad and brother on either side of me.

As we begin driving, I see multiple black range rovers following us but don't say anything as my father and brother seem unfazed by it.

Reaching our destination the car rolls to a stop. I look outside to see a private jet. I have never been on an airplane before let alone a private jet so I was excited yet nervous.

"Where are we going?" I ask remembering I don't know where the house is.

"We are going Italy." Valentino said ITALY that is so far away from here what about Sophia.

"What do you do for a living." I ask my dad now realise the limo and the private jet are probably expensive. He must be rich.

"Me and your brothers own and run multiple club's, restaurants and hotels all across the world."my dad replies however the only thing I hear is brothers. I really hope I don't have more than 2.

Whenever my best friend talks about her brother she sounds so irritated. Giving me negative thoughts.

"Wait how many brothers do I have?" I question nervous.

"You only have 5." Valentino says carelessly.

Five! Did he just say five. These people really love popping kids out. For fuck sakes that is impossible at least tell me I have some sisters or something otherwise I will go insane.

"FIVE! Please tell me your joking. I say thinking there only trying to scar me.

"Why would we joke about how many siblings you have?" My dad asks amused while sitting next to me.

"WAIT! How many sisters do I have." I ask not sure if I want to hear the answer.

You don't have any sisters tesoro." My brother says trying to hide his laugh at my shocked face. (Treasure)

"That's so unfair." I whine thinking of how annoying they will be. "Is there any possible way I can rethink our deal." I exclaim seriously turning towards my dad.

Chuckling, he looks at me "To late you should have asked for the terms and conditions." He smiles "come on now, we need to go into the jet."He smirks leaving the car.

"Goodbye to my personal life and freedom." I whisper staring out the window but I know they heard as they both start laughing.

"We are not that bad bambino." Valentino teased smirking.(baby)

Exiting the car, we all walk inside the jet. There are lots of people with Suits on surrounding us. But they bow their heads as dad walks by.

"Sit where ever you like and put your belt on so we can take off." My dad says sitting next to me while Valentino sits on my other side.

Trying to place my belt on I fail many times before Valentino turns towards me and does the belt.

"Thank you." I say starting to be filled with more nerves as my hands start shaking.

"We will be taking off now." The pilot declares as I close my eyes and take in a deep breath.

The jet starts to take off I grip onto the first thing on either side of me as I hold my eyes shut tightly.

After a minutes, I slowly begin to open my eyes and when I look at my hands my eyes widen as I quickly loosen my grip.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you. Please don't hurt me." I blurted out worried and not thinking straight.

My dads eyebrows furrow as he slowly holds my hand which was shaking and from the touch I flinch hard.

"I would never hurt you, why would you say that?" He asks distressed from what I just said.

Shit why the fuck would I say that? What do I say now. It was like a reflex because my mum and stepdad abused me everyday. Like I can't just say that.

"You do know that right? We would never ever hurt you. We all love and missed you so much."  Valentino quietly assured me as he also slowly placed my hand in his and I just nod not feeling like talking.

I don't want to trust them straight away. What if they hurt me? I would never be able to trust again.

However, I have a feeling they would never hurt me. But being hurt is like programmed into my brain as I've always been abused so flinching when someone makes a sudden move or loud noises is normal to me.

"Do you want to talk about it bambino?" My dad asks but I just shake my head no as I lay my head on his shoulder suddenly feeling really tired. (Baby)

I slowly feel sleep trying to take over me as these seats are so comfy. I blink a few times before sleep finally takes me under.