Chapter 88: Yesterday, senior, today Heng brother

After a good night's sleep, Sheng Heng's mental strength recovered to about 70%. Although he woke up from this awakening, although it can not be said that he was refreshed, he was still full of energy. When Yan Hao entered the ward with breakfast and called "Brother Heng", the spirit became a bit full again.

"Tsk tusk." Cheng Wenkang couldn't stand the sour smell early in the morning, and hid aside.

"Brother Heng, did you feel a headache or mental instability last night?" Yan Hao asked.

"No, I slept well." Sheng Heng sat at the dining table, eating the breakfast brought by Yan Hao, and answered with a smile.

"Then it seems that there should be no problem." Yan Hao breathed a sigh of relief, "I am also refining this kind of medicine for the first time. To be honest, I am not entirely sure."

In the previous life, he had refined this medicine many times, and he hadn't made any mistakes, but the mental power of those people was not as strong as Sheng Heng's, so this time, Yan Hao was only nine points sure.

"Or...you check it yourself again?" Sheng Heng thought of the close examination of Yan Hao's forehead against his forehead yesterday in order to detect the damage to the sea of ​​consciousness. Of course, if there is something "surprise" or something, and kiss a few more times, maybe the elementary school brother will suddenly get the hang of it?

Sheng Heng's thoughts about Yan Hao were almost written on his face. It is estimated that everyone in the world could see it except Yan Hao himself. Cheng Wenkang on the side heard this and immediately saw his boss's "dirty" mind. He couldn't stand his white eyes, so he turned it out by himself.

"No, I didn't have a headache last night, it must be fine." Yan Hao shook his head and said.

Sheng Heng's face turned green: Damn, I would have said I had a headache if I knew it.

"Puff!" Cheng Wenkang couldn't help but laughed.

Sheng Heng cast a cool look at him. Cheng Wenkang didn't dare to laugh anymore and coughed twice: "Mr. Xiao, because of your injury, delayed the time to go back. Now that you are well, we will report back later. "

This time the assessment time is seven days. They were supposed to take the spacecraft back to Capital Star yesterday, but because Sheng Heng was injured, plus Cheng Wenkang and the head teacher Xiao Tianhan said, Yan Hao will come over to treat Sheng Heng's injuries these two days. After discussing with the students in the class, Xiao Tianhan decided to stay for two more days and waited for Sheng Heng to heal from his injury before returning together.

"Don't worry." Sheng Heng wiped the corners of his mouth, stood up and said, "I haven't got anything back yet."

Cheng Wenkang had a meal and then remembered: "You mean the phantom beast?"

"Where is the phantom beast now?" Sheng Heng nodded and asked.

"Sima Mingxuan handed in the phantom beast. Now someone at the base will take care of it, and someone from the Pharmacy Research Institute will soon come and retrieve it." The phantom beast is a federal special-protected animal. Spirit beasts must be reported to the Federation and agreed to be kept by a special department.

But the rules are stipulations, and people are greedy. If it is not really impossible to hide it, who will be honestly handed over to the Federation. Cheng Wenkang was almost certain that if it hadn't been seen by too many people that Sima Mingxuan took away the phantom beast that day, he would have taken it for himself.

"What did Sima Mingxuan say when handing in." Sheng Heng frowned.

"He said that the phantom beast was discovered with us." Thinking of this, Cheng Wenkang was furious. "This man is too shameless. The phantom beast was originally discovered and caught by us, but he can't grab it now. , And hurt you, and now I become a co-discoverer again."