Chapter one hundred and ten

Anakin and I where in the temples medical wing held up in one of the quiet back rooms. It had that clinical smell to it though at least I could be reassured it was clean unlike the shacks set up on the front lines. God knows what kind of germs where around during the conception of our latest baby. This was exactly why the second I told Anakin the test had registered positive he'd taken my for a checkup.

"Anakin we've been here for ages: can't we just go home?" I asked with a sigh, lying back in the fairly comfortable bed up upon the cotton sheets. Anakin was pacing back and forth with Ari in his arms obviously quite nervous.

Allow me to go over the reactions of my husband when learning this latest news. First he was shocked, his face glowing with an adorable smile as he bundled Ari and I up into a hug. Then there was the 'oh my gosh how did this happen' shock where he tried to figure out when this happened. And now we were in the panic stage since he'd realised the both of her had been far from careful the past few weeks and let's just say I perhaps jumped out a building a week ago.

There wasn't anything wrong I just felt to lazy to knew the stairs and knew Anakin would catch me.

"No no: we're staying here until you can be checked over by a doctor." He insisted walking back over and sitting at the edge of the bed. Sensing he needed some reassurance I sat up and placed my hands to his shoulders beginning to gently rub them.

"Anakin relax: we've been threw this once we can manage it again." I hummed while kissing his temple as I massaged his shoulders. Slowly I felt his muscles begin to relax and he let out a long restrained breath. He leaned back into me with Ari gently nestled into her arms. He closed his eyes holding the little girl close as I embraced him.

"...I know Angel I know...it's just easy to worry about these things during the early stages, last time e writhing was so unexpected and..." He trailed off and I instinctively hugged him a little tighter. Now I understand his worries, he was stressed about what happened last time, how unexpected everything was. Anakin was worried something was going to go wrong again.

"Anakin...none of that will happen again: I won't be leaving you, there's no one out to get us this time since I'm sure my father will protect us too...he may not like you much but he likes that you make me happy." I hummed continuing to rub his shoulders as I sat right behind him. Anakin then sighed again and leant his head back against mine.

"I know Angel I know...but you have to allow me a little time to worry." Anakin replied now turning his head any looking at my lovingly, lifting one hand and cupping my cheek. Gazing into his eyes was still like falling into an endless ocean. There was no possible way I'd ever frown tired of that mesmerising view.

"Okay...just promise me you won't do anything crazy like last time..? I don't want to have to kidnapped you again." I spoke in jest though was actually fairly serious. If he mentions that Darth Quackas fellow again I swear to all the gods anyone has ever believed in it won't be my death he'll be worrying about. Anakin of course though brush the topic of other a classically charming smiled and a little hum of a chuckle.

"I promise you my love: no more crazy with come from these lips."Anakin swore solubly wrapping his mechanical arm around behind me, holding me softly. With a great sense of relief a smile graced my lips and I breathed out a small sigh. Despite the recent past I would always trust Anakin's word with all integrity. If he said there'd be no more crazy I believed him with my whole heart.

"...thank you..." I whispered looking up into his azure eyes to convey my calm. This was a wonderful revelation, I wanted Anakin to enjoy it this time. After all, I was aware now being a mother wasn't so terrifying - and I had the best support system ever. Obi wan: Padme, Satine, all of them had our back. A l other baby would be welcomed to open, loving, arms.