17 real life.

Miloslava sighs as she looks out of the window on the train. To impatient to wait any longer before she gets to see her dad. She hadn't seen her dad in over two months now. Missing him terribly and the daily video calls didn't really help miss him less, it only made her miss her dad more.

For a very long time it had just been her and her dad. But when her dad made it in formula one. She got a second dad, the man that her dad had gotten proposed to last summer and were planning on getting married.

Mila had always been a very happy kid, loving how her dad did everything for her even if they had barely any money to spend out side of her dads racing. She barely got any toys as a kid or had many nice clothes. But she was happy and her dad was her best friend.

She knew as a kid the Schumachers, she had come over lots of times when Michael still came in public. But the older Mila got, the harder it was for seb to keep going over to places with her because she looked to much like him that being his little niece wasn't working anymore.

Mila had been about five or six when she for the last time saw any one of her dad's friends. The only two people she saw were her dad and her grandmother. No one else knew that she existed or that she was four times world champion winner Sebastian vettel's little kid.

Shaking her head, she notice that she is almost at the train station that she has to get off from. She starts to put her school books into her school bag so she can study for a test she has in two weeks. Putting her stuff on her shoulder and grabbing her suitcase.

She heads to the exit of the train. Waiting for it to stop at the station and looks at the snowy mountains in front of her. Smiling at how beautiful Switzerland is and how much she has missed her home. If she could, she would love to go with her father everywhere like she did when she was young.

The train comes to a halt, opening the doors for her. She climbs out of the train and heads down the platform to go to the exit. She knows that it's only a minute or fifteen walking from the station to her dad's house. So she knows she isn't getting picked up.

Neither does she really want to for that small walk. She loves to take in the scenery of her home. Walking along the road up the hill as she sometimes forgets how hard of a job that can be. But she doesn't care.

Mila frowns when she sees a Mercedes with four doors on the driveway. She knows it's not her dad's or that of her stepdad. They would park their cars in the garage and neither do they have a Mercedes.

Mila unlocks the front door, putting her suitcase and school bag down by the staircase

Mila unlocks the front door, putting her suitcase and school bag down by the staircase. She closes the door and locks it behind her. Hanging up her coat that she had decided to wear for some odd reason as it wasn't really that cold in Switzerland right now.

 Hanging up her coat that she had decided to wear for some odd reason as it wasn't really that cold in Switzerland right now