Chapter 12 Bad ending

Y/N POV:
I followed Vanessa to montys golf course, but when I got there I lost sight of her.
I looked around confused as the golf course sounded quiet....too quiet.
Suddenly tons of bots came rushing up to me with red glowing eyes. I gasped as I wanted to run away but I wasn't gonna be a bitch and I had no way out, so I started to whack em. I hit them with the bat as hard as I could and tried to use fighting skills I had taught myself when I was still kidnapped. More came and came when I looked up at the catwalk I saw Vanessa tampering with Monty and then he shut on. He looked like himself again, he looked at me with his velvet eyes in terror. "YOU BITCH LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled as I tried to run away from the bots, swinging at ones that tried to grab me.

I jumped on things to get higher to the catwalk.
I knew I couldn't make it, but I kept trying. I got to the height of the catwalk. I was far away from the catwalk but at the level. Monty looked at me with fear in his eyes, it looked like he was worried. I took a deep breath and jumped. I was hopeful that I would make it to the catwalk. I started to fall until I got a grasp of the catwalk fence wall, I climbed it to get on the catwalk. "Well well, If it isn't little Y/N." I looked at Vanessa with a furious look. "IM DONE WITH YOU. IM DONE WITH YOUR GAMES, IM DONE WITH EVERYTHING, YOU RUINED MY LIFE!" I yelled at her, anger rushed over me, my blood started to boil. "Aw well, how about we have some fun~" Vanessa said while pushing a button.

The ball pit began to fall onto Monty, he held it up, perfectly. But the catwalk wasn't strong enough to hold all the weight, it snapped in half. Monty began to fall from the catwalk with the ball pit "MONTY!" I looked over the catwalk to see him fall. I couldn't let it happen, so I did something that would make me regret forever, I jumped.

I fell while trying to reach Monty. We were feet apart as I hung onto him sobbing. "I'm sorry..I love you.!" I sobbed more as I said those words, Monty held onto me, "I love you too..darling.." he smiled sadly as he said those words. I held onto him until we both hit the ground.

I was cold. I wasn't in pain anymore. I couldn't feel anything. The last thing I heard was people calling out me and Montys name. We had both died as lovers.

DONT WORRY IM MAKING A GOOD ENDING-