𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

FINNICK HURRIED NEXT TO BELLE, THE SAME DID PEETA

"Belle!" Peeta yelled, shaking her. "Belle!"

"Let me!" Finnick shouted and pushed Peeta towards Katniss. The girl was about to say something when Finnick pinches Belle's nostrils shut. "Come on, love."

He opened the mouth of his fiancée and started blowing air into her lungs. Her chest went up and then went down due to the air. Finnick did this two times before zipping down Belle's suit, starting to do CPR on her chest.

She is not waking up.

"Don't you dare die," Finnick mumbles as a tear ran through his cheek, falling onto Belle's chest. "Don't you dare..." He pinches her nose again, blowing air into her lungs.

He began pressing her chest a few times more. His forehead is sweating, he is getting tired, so Katniss moved him aside.

"You are getting slower," she snapped at him as she tried herself. "Come on, Belle."

After Katniss blows air on Belle's mouth one more time and then moves away, Belle opened her eyes, gasping for air. She's alive.

"Watch out," Belle whispered, out of air, as Finnick placed his hand on her cheek, smiling. "There's a forcefield up ahead."

Finnick chuckled as he kissed her lips softly, then helping her sit down.

"You saved Peeta's life," Katniss said to her as Belle looked up. "It was so quick. How..."

"That's what you do," she mumbled back as Finnick wrapped her with his arms, kissing her head. "I couldn't leave you baby fatherless, could I?"

Katniss scoffed. Yeah, the pregnancy, she had forgotten about that.

"And she saved yours, Belle," Finnick let her know. Belle turned to look at Katniss, curiously.

She smiled. "You didn't have to do that."

"Oh, well... You couldn't leave while I owed you," Katniss said. "You think you are well enough to keep going?"

"She needs to rest," Peeta said, as he interrupted the conversation. "We all need some rest."

"Even your hair fried," Finnick joke as he touched one of the tinsel extensions.

"It's supposed to be the token. Auburn thought it was a good idea for my golden thing to be... hair, for some reason. It's fake, so don't worry."

"Nah, I like it," Finnick said with a smile.

"So we camp here?" Peeta asked, and Belle shook her head.

"It's not a good idea. No food. No water. No protection. We are easy targets." She looked at Finnick. "I can go slowly. I feel alright."

"Slowly is better than nothing." Finnick said, helping Belle stand up. He placed her arm around his shoulder. "Watch out your leg, I don't want a pirate bride."