Chapter 41

Author’s note:

Capitalism stands for the Kokotiam going to the BNHA galaxy for a double mission.

Hospital stands for the gang crashing and burning down into the galaxy of BNHA.

Bet you are regretting your choices now.

__________________________________________________________________

“Midoriya, how are things on your end?” Todoroki asked through his phone, following the evacuating crowd with Yaoyorozu following right behind, a worried expression on her face.

“Yeah, what about you. Did you escape?” Izuku wanted more confirmation if the background noise was anything to go by then the two are probably in a more populated area now.

“Think so, we got through the back way. Pro heroes are directing civilians to evacuate.” He continued walking, blending in the crowd.

“That’s good, we’ll be waiting for you in front of the station. The rescue was a success” Midoriya informed, then ended the call. Bakugou growled something about there was no rescuing, and how they were just his fastest way out of there. To which, despite being tired, Kirishima enthusiastically give him a ‘nice job!’ thumbs up.

“I just don’t want to hinder All Might…” Katsuki muttered the last part, which the broccoli head overheard. Right, them being there only hold the man back. Leaving was the best option to make right now. Izuku look up to more helicopters heading toward the smolder, thinking if what they did was really the right choice considering this is the first time Izuku Midoriya chose to do so and not have to be pushed by someone.

-

“You really are similar to the previous One For All user, Nana Shimura…” AFO spoke, his voice echoed behind what remains of the industrial mask, his head currently squished under All Might’s fist. The hero looked disheveled.

“Don’t stain her name with that mouth of yours.” Toshinori growled. The eyes-less villain only continued to poke more at him.

“She’s just an idealist dreamer, having not one ounce of power to act on it. That hag is a disgrace to me, the one who made One For All… And her demise was utterly pathetic. Where would I even start?” potato continued to speak, finally triggering the hero enough to make him raise his other arm and loosening the grip.

His right forearm puffed up, releasing an air cannon which blew All Might toward an unsuspecting news helicopter. The hero was dangerously close before his old mentor caught and brought him down again.

“If you continue like this, you’ll just repeat six years ago. Calm down Toshinori!” Gran Torino said whilst they both fall. “Back then you fell for his taunts and let him punch a hole in your stomach!” the heroes both landed with a bang, courtesy of the old man’s quirk “You’re always like this. Words are useless to him!” The number one hero coughed and complied “Both his fighting style and quirk are different from before! Going in head first is ineffective. Only sneak attacks. Can you still move?” Gran asked, knowing the answer.

“Its time to go beyond the limit! Its now or never!”

///
“Half of Camino has been destroyed in a flash! Currently, All Might is battling the villains’ leader! Unbelievable! Just this villain had brought down the city and our symbol of peace!” The young reported does his job live from the helicopter, cameras over viewing the flattened land. His voice unbelievably louder than the allowed limit on television, emphasizing how dire the situation is.
\\\

Boboiboy jolted awake from his six-hour nap, sprawled out on the living room’s couch since his last call to confirm the legality of his new license. Because live television due to extremely urgent news is just that loud, and without Ochobot he just can’t wake up mid-day or- night in this case. “I’m late!”