Chapter Fourteen

Stefano pov

"Knock Knock, holy shit!" I say.

My sister is unconscious with Jeong holding her. Ooo. Pinkey is standing next to them in a short beautiful dress that shows off her luscious thighs. Damn, red is definitely her colour.

Fuck.

Me.

Now.

They all turn to me and Amara immediately blushes when she sees me. I smirk and take long strides to her while she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Hey amore" I say as soon as I reach her.

"Hi" she breathes.

I hand her the flowers and she sniffs them before giving me a bright smile.

"Thank you Stefano" she says.

"You're welcome amore. Words can't even describe how gorgeous you look right now" I say.

"Thank you, you clean up well" she says with a smirk.

We all watch as Chiara stirs and opens her eyes. She immediately sees Jeong who's still holding her, before she looks at us with wide eyes.

"You guys see him too right?" she asks.

We all laugh including Jeong and Chiara leans her arm up and softly touches his face. Upon seeing he's real she squeals and lunges herself on him causing him to fall back.

"Omg! You're really here! I don't know how but you're here, with me!" she screams.

"Chiara, meet my twin brother Jeong Park" Amara says smiling.

"Twin brother! Omg! I love you Jeong, marry me please!" she yells.

"Well can you get off me first so we can properly meet?" Jeong asks.

Chiara gets off him and he jumps up, straightening himself. He smiles at Chiara and stretches his hand out to her. She slaps his hand away and hug him... Tightly.

Amara giggles next to me and I can't stop myself from kissing her cheek. She hides her face from my view and I chuckle while pulling her to me.

"Please excuse us, we have a date to complete" I say looking down at Amara's still flushed face.

I gently take her hand and Aria quickly hands her, her purse. We walk to my car in silence and I open the door for her. She smiles before getting in. I jog to my side and start the engine as soon as I get in.

"Where are we going?" she asks looking at me.

I smirk as we start driving. I feel her still looking at me so I take her hand and place a kiss on it.

"Patience Pinkey" I say.

She rolls her eyes making me chuckle. We eventually arrive at the restaurant and I get out of the car. I open her door and take her small hand in mine. She smiles as I lead her into the restaurant.

The receptioner immediately smiles upon seeing me and leads us to our table. We sit down and Amara looks around, clearly impressed.

"Wow, this place it beautiful Stef. Why did u book the whole restaurant, isn't it a lot?" she asks.

"I'm glad you like it and it's my restaurant love. I just closed it for us" I say smiling.

She mouth hangs open and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Close your mouth before the flies fly in, sweetheart" I say chuckling.

She immediately closes her mouth and looks down at her lap.