036 THE FINALE

╭───── (💓) CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX; THE FINALE

(TIMESKIP TO 6 YEARS LATER)

IT HAD BEEN SIX YEARS SINCE KEIKO MOVED TO ENGLAND. She was now a 22-year-old woman. Ever since she met Kusuke, she stayed in contact and became good friends with him. He would sometimes come up and visit and would usually talk about his inventions with her.

She did contact her friends from Japan in the beginning, even Kusuo. He messaged telling her about his brother and how he held a strong dislike to him. Unfortunately, the two never got to call and they ended up drifting apart. Apart of Keiko still loved Kusuo, but she realised that it would have never worked out between the two, especially with her living so far away.

The only people she kept in contact with were really Mikoto, Aren and Saiko but not often. She did miss her old friends and wondered what they were doing now since they left school. She couldn't imagine how many men wanted Teruhashi now that she was a young woman. She wondered if her other friends were living good lives.

As Keiko aged, so did her features. Her hazel eyes were still soft but they were more defined much like the rest of her face. She didn't grow much taller but her figure became curvier and more womanly, she started to feel more confident with her body. She was less chubby than she used to be and it made her feel a lot better about herself. Her long green hair was still long but she would usually have it in a ponytail, she had grown out of her hair clips and they were all stored away in her jewellery box. She still loved wearing summer dresses, especially when it was warm outside.

Keiko also had the lovely job as a florist, she was told it suited her greatly. She worked in London and had gained quite the reputation for decorating flowers for parties and weddings. She had moved to London at 19 as a student and was lucky to live in such a nice flat. What was also great was that she lived near Kusuke so they both saw each other more often.

Keiko did get a boyfriend at 20, his name was Edward and was a law student, he was romantic at first and would always shower Keiko with gifts, take her on dates and make her feel loved.

That was until he cheated on her about nine months ago with one of the girls in his class.

The breakup shattered Keiko's heart and Kusuke offered her to stay with him for a while, he would also soothe how 'that douche just wasn't the one for you. There will be someone else out there who loves you more than anything'.

His words helped her recover, making her realise that there was plenty of other fish in the sea.

Moving to the present, Keiko sat at her desk on her computer, finishing off a checklist of the flowers she needed to order for the next wedding she was designing, the couple wanted a theme of bold colours.