Chapter 45-Part 2

WARNING:This chapter might contain graphic mentions of blood and death as well as violence and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)

WARNING:
This chapter might contain graphic mentions of blood and death as well as violence and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD). Read at your own risk.

》Loki's POV

I couldn't perceive anything around me. I felt my body move on it's own. In my head everything was a blur. I knew I was awake but I couldn't see a thing. I panicked internationally as I tried to shout for help but no words left my mouth. At some point I heard it. Y/N's voice. It was distant and unintelligible at first but I knew it was her, no doubt of it.

I wanted to call out to her, but once again my lips didn't move.

"Fight her, Loki!" I heard Y/N's voice break through the silence in my head. Her voice was piercing, full of emotion and pleading. My heart shook in my chest.

My head was burning now. I had to fight Dagrun, Y/an needed me. I tried to concentrate and force my senses to awaken. Images flickered through my vision, making me feel dizzy. My body didn't stagger, it kept on fighting.
At some point the images stopped flickering. I was back in the darkness. Dagrun was winning over me again, I was loosing the little consciousness I had gained. My mind started to drift into nothingness again. I felt numb.

"Loki I need you! Please come back to me!" I heard Y/N's voice echo in the shell of my skull. I wanted to cry out to her but I couldn't.

"I love you."

My heart raised. I needed to wake up, snap out of the spell Dagrun has put me under. I concentrated again as Y/N's words reverberated in my mind. I thought of Y/N's soft smile, her beautiful laughter, the laughter she often disliked because she thought it was obnoxious. I thought of all the times she cornered me with a sword while practicing with that confident grin that never failed to make me feel things. I thought of the times she held me when my nightmares tormented me. She needed me now more than ever, so I was going to break loose and Dagrun couldn't stop me again.

I finally came to my senses. The world around me was foggy, but my eyes quickly focused. I realized then that Y/N was kissing me. She had confessed her love to me and it succeeded to bring me back from my daze. I kissed her back instantly and placed my hands on her hips, pulling her into me. I would never let her go again. "I'm here, Y/N. I love you too, Princess." I whispered against her lips. She gave a small cry and kissed me harder. The noise around us didn't go unnoticed, but I didn't care for anything except the woman I loved most.

When Dagrun screamed from across us I knew something more was going on. When Y/N broke our kiss I took a look around. Asgard was in shambles. Aircrafts filled the sky, rubble scattered around, dead soldiers and aliens piled up across the Rainbow Bridge. Houses were in flames and a thick coat of dust and ashes painted the sky. It was horrifying. A complete comparison to the usual blues and pinks of the sky and the otherworldly beauty of the golden city. I clenched my fists in anger.