🅒hapter 10

Seth's POV

*Slap

I waited for my face to be slapped, but when I opened my eyes.

I saw Dahlia on the floor holding her other cheeks, and a slightly cherry red was colored and a handprint, from being slapped.

The duke, slapped Dahlia hard,that she cried.

"Y-your grace!! Wha.... Why?" She said and cried. The duke look at her coldly and spoke. "You dare hit my only son, you filthy woman" said coldly and the duke eyes became red.

So this is where I got my eyes. It came from my father. The woman trembles and was bewildered.

"Son?! No! That woman is dead! How can she gave birth?! Impossible!" She screams like a lunatic lady.

"He must be an imposter! He wants to steal the duke seat! He must be a theft!" She said, I know the duke is thinking the same.

In the story, this duke has trust issues with other people, but because I mentioned his deceased wife, he was hesitating to listen to me.

Like....I couldn't blame my father for that, of course he has some reasons too. And....

...Who the fuck would they let a stranger in their house! What if I do evil?! What if I murder the pigs!? What if I steal food?! oh no!

[Master, you are to innocent and pure to do evil, just I listen to your questions, it's just some minor crimes, ah no it's not really will be a crime]

'Really? You call me innocent and pure, when I put my sister's life in hell?'

[....... Yeah, maybe not that innocent and pure]

Said kle as he hides again in the corner. "I.... She is right, we can't easily trust anyone" said the duke.

Dahlia had a big smile on her face, "Ha! Do you think that we fall for your trick to enter the dukedom! You're wrong you rat!" said Dahlia, okay this woman act so childish, she is like a girl.

"Shut up! You are acting like a spoiled girl! For goodness sake just act like a lady once!" Cold and wicked man said.

I don't really feel sad about this, cause the duke had said that I'm his son, but he still has his doubts.

So I'm just going with the flow of the plot this time.

"I.... I'm sorry again, your grace I was acting improperly" she said, this time her voice sounds that she has won.

"If I can prove to you that I'm really the son of Duchess Sabrina, are you going to accept it?" I said shamelessly and without any fear of what might happened next.

"Ha! You are really a scheming boy, hmp! As expected to a commoner, you must be lying about your birth! that woman is dead, maybe your real mother used you and thought you how to act and scheme" she said as if she said nothing wrong about her speech.

"Your grace, I wanna to have a 'blood truth' ceremony, to prove that my mother is Duchess Sabrina, who she calls a bad mother." The duke suddenly froze and look down to see my face.

Sigh.... Why I'm I too small? My height is 5'10 and my dad is 6'9. What a hassle, despite me not getting my dad's height, back when my mom was alive, among all the noble ladies. My mom stood the tallest lady in the society.

And what a coincidence mom meet the duke! Yeah. And boom perfect couples! But has a cute and handsome tinny son.

"Okay, let's test it. Next week on the last day of the week, let's go to the alchemy tower" he said coldly but still had a gentleness on the duke's voice.