Chapt: 10

flashback

I just got sent by Casey to go on a mission again. Finally i can get my anger out on some stupid ass people.

I arrive at the location where Casey said where he should be.

I walk on the property when some guy walk out." Hey you! Get off my property!" The man yelled.

I smirked." And why would i?" I say walking towards him.

"What the hell i said go away?" He says looking at me up and down. I'm wearing like badass clothes.

(My outfit)

"Whats wrong never seen an assassin before?" I say smirking

When he hear the word assassin his eyes were wide open.

He tried to run away but i grabbed his arm and twisted it. He screamed in pain.

"Yo whats goin o-holy shit run!" A man said walking out of the building.

"Oh i will catch him later but first you!" I say and i kick his chin and i hear a crack and he falls on the ground.

I check his pols. No pols i broke his jaw and his neck at the same time. I never did that before well learned a new trick great.

At that moment i was 14 it wasn't even long ago.....

End of flashback

Elio

I looked at Amora she has tears in her eyes and i could see in her eyes that she was scared but not just scared terrified.

"Amora who is it?" I ask her but she doesn't answer she keeps staring forword and her phone to her ear.

"Amora hey hey." I say touching her arm. I shouldn't have done that. She shake my hand off like she is a robot who does the same actions everytime.

I look at my brothers and they are all scared and concerned.

I look back at my little sister who has now tears streaming down her face.

"Amora..... who is it?" I say one more.

She finally looks at me." M-my nightmare." She says. And that's my cue to go." I stand up and my brothers scream my name but i keep walking.

I'm angry angry as fuck. I know who she is talking about.

I hear Lorenzo coming after me.