𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆

𝗯𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘄𝗻 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆

EDWARD PUT A HAND TO JAKE'S chest, pushing him away from Aimee.

"Jacob, I need to talk to you" Edward sighs, motioning for Jasper.

Jacob nods, glaring at Aimee before following the two Cullen's outside.

"I always knew she'd destroy her" Jacob spits to Aimee's brothers.

"They think Carlisle can turn Bella last minute" Jasper says, ignoring Jacob's unpleasant comment about his sister.

"Like he did for me and Esme" Edward adds.

"Can he?" Jacob asks.

"Probability is slight. And if her heart fails.." the bronze haired vampire trails off.

"Look, Jacob we need you to do something for us." Edward begins to ask.

Jacob scoffs. "For Bella." Edward corrects himself.

"You have a connection with her that none of us will ever understand. Maybe you could talk to Bella and get her to change her mind" Jasper asks.

"Why would I do that? They both seem happy about it" he asks, annoyed.

"Bella might not survive this. If she dies... we don't know what Aimee will do. We just need you to keep Bella alive" Jasper explains, his heart aching at the thought of Aimee doing something reckless.

"I can try" The werewolf agrees.

|____________|

"So, Edward and Jasper sent you here to talk to me?" Bella asks as Jacob joins her in the living room.

"Sort of. Though I can't figure out why they think you'll listen to me. I mean, you never have before." Jacob jokes causing Bella to chuckle.

"Since when are you and Blondie BFFs?" The werewolf asks, referring to Rosalie. Who was protecting Bella like her life depended on it.

"Rose understands what I want."

"What are you thinking, Bella? Seriously"

"I know this seems like a scary thing." She pauses "but it's not. It's like this miracle or something. I can feel him"

"So it's a bouncing baby boy? I'm sorry I didn't know. Should've brought some blue balloons"

"It's just a guess" Bella corrects. "When I picture him, I see a boy. We'll see"

"You won't" Jake scoffs, if Bella had this baby is was very likely she would die.

"Jake, I can do this. I know I can. I'm strong enough."

"Come on." He scoffs. "You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker, but you don't fool me." Jacob stands up and paces around the room. "I can see what that thing's doing to you. It's a killer, Bella."

"You're wrong" the human shakes her head with a small smile.

"And when you die, what was the point? Of me loving you, you loving her. How is that right for anyone? Because I sure don't see it." Jacob yells. He calms himself down and takes a seat in front of her again.

"Listen to me, Bella. Please. Just don't do this. Live, okay? Please"

"Jake, everything's gonna be okay." Bella reassures.

The wolf gets up to leave "Jake, don't go"

"I know how this ends. And I'm not sticking around to watch." With that Jacob black leaves.

The door opens and shuts as Aimee walks in. "Are you okay, love?"

"I will be.. yeah" Bella nods, holding her stomach. She motions for Aimee to join her on the couch.

The vampire does so and wraps an arm around Bella's shoulders, causing the human to lay her head on her mates arm.

"Do you wanna watch something?" Aimee whispers, picking up the tv remote. Bella nods and takes the control out of Aimee's hand.

"Have you heard of this show... it's called the vampire diaries?" Bella asks with a playful grin.

"No, no. Nope. Not happening." Aimee denies, she couldn't bare to watch completely wrong fiction about her kind.

"Please..." Bella begs.

"Isabella, as much as I love you... no"

At that moment Bella's stomach moved causing the human to gasp. "He's kicking" she laughs in amazement.

Bella takes Aimees hands and places them onto her stomach. "I don't feel-" the vampire stops herself from talking when a bump rises under her hand.

"Bella! Oh my god. Are you seeing this! This is amazing" Aimee laughs, an enormous grin on her pale face.

"Yes, Aimee. I can feel it too you know" Bella shakes her head in amusement at her wife's excitement.

Aimee takes her hands away from Bella's stomach and places a kiss to her lips. "I love you"

"Enough to watch the vampire diaries?" Bella smirks.

Aimee, being so caught up in the joys of her child and wife, nods as she moves back to put her hand on Bella's stomach.

Bella laughs and puts on the show. "You're gonna love this"

|____________|

𝗮/𝗻 - 𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗺𝗲𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆. 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 .

 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗱𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮