Chapter 12 Good ending

Y/N POV:
I followed Vanessa to montys golf course, but when I got there I lost sight of her.
I looked around confused as the golf course sounded quiet....too quiet.
Suddenly tons of bots came rushing up to me with red glowing eyes. I gasped as I wanted to run away but I wasn't gonna be a bitch and I had no way out, so I started to whack em. I hit them with the bat as hard as I could and tried to use fighting skills I had taught myself when I was still kidnapped. More came and came when I looked up at the catwalk I saw Vanessa tampering with Monty and then he shut on. He looked like himself again, he looked at me with his velvet eyes in terror. "YOU BITCH LEAVE HIM THE FUCK ALONE!" I yelled as I tried to run away from the bots, swinging at ones that tried to grab me.

I jumped on things to get higher to the catwalk.
I knew I couldn't make it, but I kept trying. I got to the height of the catwalk. I was far away from the catwalk but at the level. Monty looked at me with fear in his eyes, it looked like he was worried. I took a deep breath and jumped. I was hopeful that I would make it to the catwalk. I started to fall until I got a grasp of the catwalk fence wall, I climbed it to get on the catwalk. "You bitch.." I mumbled while looking at her furious. "Well it seems Y/N has come to join us!" Vanessa said smiling.

I couldn't take it anymore. I lunged at her with the bat and swung at her, I hit her good in the head but then she came at me trying to hit me and get to bat out of my hands. She kicked me in the stomach and took the bat away from me. I was on the ground in pain looking up at Vanessa, I had no way out of this.

I looked up and saw the ball pit, I gasped. "MONTY PUSH THE BUTTON!"
Monty looked at me, "Y/N I CANT!" Monty defended. "JUST PUSH IT! ILL BE FINE DONT WORRY ABOUT ME!" I yelled as Vanessa attempted to swing at me. Monty hesitated but pushed the button, the ball pit came down onto the catwalk and snapped it in half

Vanessa began to fall with the ball pit as I too, began to fall. Monty rushed over and grabbed my arm before I could fall any further. Tears flooded my eyes as I smiled at him. He pulled me up and held me tightly. We finally held each other again.  

I'm stopping the urge of me making a smut chapter.