Chapter 22 - Drunken Desires..

"We can't just keep talkin' about itWe think too often about itWe can't just be cautious about itI wanna get wildTake me for a ride, boyShow me your wild side, boyKnow it's been a while, boyI wanna get wild"

We think too often about it
We can't just be cautious about it
I wanna get wild
Take me for a ride, boy
Show me your wild side, boy
Know it's been a while, boy
I wanna get wild"

- Normani ~ Wild Side

JONGWOO

"Sir, " my driver called as I carried Empress carefully in my arms. After her little suggestion inside my club, I decided it was best to get her home.

"Open the door," I ordered as Jack nods his head immediately opening the door where I gently placed Empress inside before going in.

Relaxing my posture a bit I closed my eyes exhaling out the stress I had just acquired from my last meeting at the club.

"JongWoo," Empress murmurs resting her hand back on my chest. "Yes Baby?" I answered gently and in return, she smiled grazing her hands on my chest and gently massaging it.

"Where my kiss?" she purrs into my ears making me tense. "Empress," I warned as she began climbing on my lap.

And since the backseat was very spacious and a window separated us from my driver my mind couldn't help but wonder about the possibility of fucking her in the backseat of a car.

Relax JongWoo.

"Empress let's wait till we return home, okay?" I tried reasoning until her hand slid its way down to my erection.

What the hell is wrong with her? Is she a horny drunk?

"A kiss?" she purred again running her tongue along my ear lobe. Fuck.

"One kiss," I growled pulling her face to mine and slamming our lips together in a heat of need. Her hands stroked me dangerously as she tried her best to dominate the kiss.

Grabbing her perfect ass I thrusted my hips towards her as she moaned into our kiss.

"Fuck," she breathed breaking our kiss while I moved my lips onto her collarbone.

I said one kiss but how could I stop now?

"JongWoo," Empress pants moving her hands to my hair, tugging it. "Turn around,"  I growled. Empress grasped me as I spun her around placing her on the seat.

"Wai-" she began but was quickly interrupted by my hands cupping her soaked sex. "So wet," I rasped as her body shudder under me.

She moaned as pressed my thumb against her clothed clit. "Jong-Woo!" she gasps.

Quickly unzipped my pants, releasing my aching cock. Panic raised in her eyes as she looked at me 

"You're not going to?-"

"No," I reassured her. There was no way in hell I was going to take her for the first time in the backseat of a car.

"Spread your legs for me, baby," I whispered, she gulped nodding her head before complying.