Chapter 66

This week was the most aggravating week I had had in a long time. I hadn't felt such tension since Julian and I were stupidly at each other's throats. Every corner I turned, I expected a face I wanted to rip out. Shawn, Thea, and Kelly rose again and were standing against us. The bitches got confident now they had the rapist on their side. They threw shades and were petty. The only reason why they didn't take their bullying any further was that they were scared of Julian. They couldn't bully him. When I was with him or the whole group, they were silent. But once they saw either Agea, Xavier, or me, their mouth run a lot.

Of course, Shawn enjoyed it. He always had this devilish smirk when he saw me, but he swallowed it quickly whenever Julian and I were together. It bothered him. His eyes darkened, his jaws tightened, and he smoldered with resentment when we walked around, Julian kissed me. When I sat on his lap in the dining, he grabbed my ass in front of him. Shawn hated us. Or should I say he hated that we were in love?

I tried my best to use that stress as energy to focus on what mattered. Designing was a pain in the ass, especially when you're designing for someone like Sahiti. You wanted every detail to be perfect, yet nothing was perfect. When I overthought your work, it became a mess and ended up with a blank brain and a headache. I needed a break and focused on something else. Oh yeah! SavageXFenty. So far, we have been into fitting models. When lancing a clothing line, the most important thing is brand sizing. You want your clothes to fit everybody's category. Everyone should be sexy and confident in lingerie. I wanted my customers to feel good in their underwear. Love fit models were a great way to work in that direction. Luckily Fenton was an expert, so I had nothing to worry about other than Zoom meetings, papers, and much talking that I hated. I wished it was fall already so that collaboration could drop and I would finally get paid.

Maybe it was time to take a real break. I crossed the main yard as quickly as I could. Today's windy, and my outfit wasn't the best option for the blowing wind. One more powerful blow, and my skirt would go up. That thought horrified me, and my eyes were wounded. I clutched my skirt and ran across the courtyard like a penguin with his ass on fire.

I hadn't seen anyone yet, and it was 8 in the morning. Xavier was out all night with his boyfriend. Agea had been a little distant lately. Shawn's return drained her fun; she was rather upset or having a breakdown. Thank God Juan was there for her because God, I couldn't endure it. It was mean to say, but with all the bullshit I had to go on, I couldn't babysit her. The judge still hadn't made a choice. I presumed Mark was pulling all the strings he could. My mother was still out there, and at any moment, she could do anything to hurt me, and now I was inside of the same walls with Shawn. Wasn't it enough? It surprised me how I hadn't flipped my shit yet.

I couldn't hide my stress anymore. It was becoming evident. My period was late, and my skin broke down. God knew when was the last time I had acne like that. I had constant migraines, and I couldn't sleep usually. My appetite was gone, but I forced myself to take a few bites.

I was grateful to have Julian. I appreciated his efforts to make things better. He bought me food, flowers, little gifts, and dates to keep my mind off this stupidity. He was twice more protective. He waited in front of every classroom to walk me to the next one while carrying my purse. I loved this boy more and more every second.

I stood behind the BA building and quickly texted "husbyyy" with multiple heart emojis. I figured it was in vain to keep changing his name to "cum sucker." He would just keep changing it back. After all, I was okay with calling him husby. It was cringy, but it was also Julian. What else would you expect?

His birthday was approaching at a fearful speed. May 26, precisely in a month, and I had no idea what I should do. I wanted to do something special. Throw a party? That was just too basic. Buy him a gift? What? What exactly could I give him, and it would be special? I wasn't getting paid yet. I couldn't do anything expensive. Go on a trip? Where? We couldn't leave. It was the end of the semester.