Chapter 14

Montgomery's POV:
I had carried Y/N to my room, setting them down on my bed. I didn't look at them..I was scared they didn't want to talk to me..
They looked down as they took a deep breath. "Monty.." they spoke slowly. I looked up at them. "Can you c-come here.." they said as they slightly blushed from nervousness. I went up to them and they kissed me.

I was startled as hell. I didn't know they liked me like this, I kissed back as I put my arms around their waist pulling them closer. After the kiss we pulled away, y/ns face was a bright pink. "I've loved you..for a while now. I would have told you sooner if it wasn't for all of this.." they spoke in a low tone still making eye contact with me. "I love you too darling..sweetheart your like the world to me," I grabbed their face and kissed them again. "Your very cute too~"  they madly blushed and slightly giggled. We hugged for a while, I wanted the moment to last forever.

~

Y/N POV:
I had confessed my feelings for Monty..and surprisingly he liked me the same way. I was so happy it was like fireworks exploded inside of me. After a whole year of an emotional roller coaster, I finally got to be with Monty.

Month pulled off the hug as he sat me in his lap and laid his head on my Shoulder. He was so adorable. I hugged on to him as he stayed like this. "How long have you had feelings for me.?" I asked. Monty thought for a moment. "Ever since I laid my eyes on you. You were different from everyone else" Monty said while holding me tighter "and when I caught you from the second floor..I just knew you were gonna be my world sweetheart" he said sweetly.

I smiled as he said those words, he was one of first guys to understand me. He was the one for me, I absolutely knew it.  We held onto each other like this was the last day on earth we had together. I yawned as I Snuggled closer to him. I started to fall into a deep slumber as the last words I heard from him were, "Goodnight Princess..~" we were lovers, lovers at last.

Omg it's hot Buff helpy😩🤚

Also yall it's only fluff from now on maybe slight lemons BUT NO MORE SMUT.