Chapter 17

I would like to give a huge thank you to MalikGangsters who is so nice I can't even explain. I'm only dedicating this to her but I'll mention some others in the next chapter. This is short but it's in another person's POV so it's really cool. Hope you like it.

"You don't always get what you wish for. You get what you work for."
And that's the message of the story of Harry and Mavis because what comes up ahead isn't going to be easy. In fact, the many days ahead are the opposite of easy. To get what they wish for they have to work for it. They have to work to find the dark secrets of The House For Misfits because nothing comes easy, my friend.

Mystery POV
As I sat in my office I thought about the escapees that were Mavis Roth and Harry Styles.
Oh how much I hated the two of them. They were trouble and from the day they were born and I knew what was coming to me.
We couldn't capture the two of them now but to be honest we weren't trying that hard to get them. We were waiting for them to come to us because after all I had the answers. They wanted the files that were actually nonexistent because they had been burned. There was absolutely no way of them finding the secrets of this place. If they did find out then I would be in jail. I know exactly everything that goes on in this place and nothing gets by us.
Frank Miller was a coworker with the Styles family. How he ended up here is none of your business. Well we brainwashed him and told him exactly what to do. Fournately, for us he led them right to me. Supposedly, I had the files so I was the answer to their mess. We have been watching Harry and Mavis ever since they had got here. We knew they were going to have chemistry. It was bound to happen and everyone knew that.
Harry and Mavis were madly in love but not for long. Under my watch, their little relationship will end up in burning flames. Mavis will be heart broken and so will he.
They might even end up hating each other by the time I'm done with them.