Episode 14

Location: Nagato Office.

Nagato was seen in her office writing the next step of her training for the soldiers.

Nagato(mind): Let's see for the second day I trying them in hand to hand combat. Or perhaps I'll trying their level of intelligence with some mathematical equations. Or maybe I'll train thier capability of withstanding pain. And if they fail or won't follow my orders I'll punish them with 1,000 push-ups or jumping jacks. And a 12 mile jog. That can work fine. Am I being too harsh and them?...... No. I'm doing good...... I wonder.

She begin to search through Rey file in her computer.

Nagato(mind): Let's see what do we have here. Rey Daxton. First born child of Robert Daxton and Layli Daxton. Age 26. Height of 6 feet 2 inches. Personality, tends to be a bit harsh with people and not care about their emotions. Well that's a big ass lie. He seems around the area of kind harsh. What else is here. Siblings. Lili Daxton. Know as having great speed and agility. Interesting. So she's the opposite of him. And who do we have here? A middle siblings? Noah Daxton?..... Why does that name sound so familiar to me?..... Doesn't matter. What else is there in your file-

She hear knocks on her door.

Nagato: Who is it?

Rey: It's Rey Ms Nagato. I was called to your office.

Nagato: Come in please.

He enter her office.

Rey: Hello Ms Nagato.

Nagato: Hello Mr Rey. You may sit down.

Rey: Thanks.

Nagato: Now-

Rey: Sorry for interrupting you. But what am I need to be hear? In your office I mean.

Nagato: You'll know in a few seconds. I want to ask you a few questions. And I hope you answer with pure honesty.

Rey: Okay?

Nagato: First of all. Why did you decided to join this program? What's the reason behind why you enter? The real purpose of this.

Rey: Cause I have to.

Nagato: And why do you have to?

Rey: Well my younger brother stuck in Monster Island. And I don't even know if his alive. We need someone of his level of power. I may have my strength. But I know my strength is nowhere near enough. My brother has a monster living inside him.

Nagato: If I recall this monster is code named the Beast. Is that right?

Rey: How did you know?

Nagato: Your commanding officer of your Shatterdome gave me some info in your Shatterdome. Including the Beast.

Rey: What a fucking snitch.

Nagato: *chuckles*

Rey: I need to take Noah place. I'm the only that can.

Nagato: What about your little brother girlfriend? Or Talulah? Or the new soldier named Alisa? They have great potential to be in Noah level. Maybe higher too.

Rey: Maybe. But I'm his older brother. But none of them are Noah. Noah is brave, kind and a warrior.

Nagato: And do you think you are the closes thing to him? You think you and him are the same? Just because you too are siblings? Is that it?

Rey: No and yes.

Nagato: Be more specific to the answer you just gave me.

Rey: When Noah and I were little. Our personalities were exactly the same. Though I was older. People though of us a twin or even though of us as the same person. Yet as time when on. Our own personalities begin to flourish. We started acting different with one another. We still care for each other. But not in the same way.