The next day..

Everything was the same the next day, but people would get the courage to ask you to do something for them.
You found your spot and  grabbed a picture that said 'DO NOT DISTURB' and you put it on both exits, you grabbed items out of your bag you had your phone, earbuds, and a blanket. You plugged in the earbuds, and went to Spotify and started to blast music. You laid the blanket in one of the corners and laid down. Your favorite song came on and you hummed the lyrics.  You hear Jade outside laughing and than ripping of paper. "HEY WHAT DO YOU THINKING YOU BRAT!?" you said to her as you looked at all of the signs ripped up and crumbled up on the ground, it wasn't just Jade there was two girls behind her, one has blonde hair and greenish blue eyes, the other had black curly hair and brown eyes. "Listen here. If you don't say yes to this I'm going to make this year a living hell you, bitch." Jade said to you with an evil look in her eyes. "If I do this will you leave me alone for the rest of the year?." You said to her standing up and looking her in her stupid hazel eyes. "Seems fair... The thing you have to do is..turn off the lights." She said looking you in your (e/c) eyes. "I'm not doing that." You said to her  "Aww, get them girls."  The black hair girl started to walk to you and reached out to grab you by the arm. You got back into the spot grabbing your bag, and ran out the other side as you saw the girls come inside.

You got to the bottom of the play structure and hid in a corner, you checked what song was going to play next, then you saw one of the girls running in, you choose one of your favorite songs and ran were the girl just came from. You ran to the ball pit, and got in slowly making sure not to make so much noise, the girls started looking for you but you saw the blonde one not wanting to hunt you down she was just standing there,looking at you and she wasn't happy to be working with them, she looked sad and more shy. 'dont trust her.' you thought to yourself sinking into the ball pit, hiding your body first than your bag. "STACEY DONT JUST SIT AROUND AND DAY DREAM CATCH THIS NERD!" one of the girls yelled "o-oh yeah sorry.." the girl said back. She didn't come to the ball pit where she was looking at you, she walked away from that spot completely.

Two minutes later

You made your way out of the ball pit.  And saw others eating candy and drinking fizzy faz. "It's snack time I guess" you said looking at you bag with no food in it it only has your phone charger. You walked over where some kids were getting more Fizzy Faz, and grabbed a small thing of food and went off to the spot you claimed your own.

You sighed as you got to where all of the work was ripped and crumbled. You saw the blanket was all messed up and throw around. You turned off your music and sat down near the drawing supplies you took from sunny yesterday. And made more of the signs. You grabbed some candy that you got from the snack table and eat it not noticing what kind it was,you didn't care you have been through a weird day.
____

You were putting up the signs and cleaning up the old ones. You were hanging up the last one and when you found away for you to hang it up, you got a paper cut from it when you were hanging it up. "God damnit!" You said to yourself as you looked at your hand. You went back in and looked in you bag to see if you have anything not wanting to talk to sunny today. And you didn't, so you had to go and tell him. " Alright let's get this over with.." you said to yourself building up courage to tell him.

You got down to the floor and started to walk to sunny. "Hey, sunny.." you said to him, he spun around "yess?" He said looking down at you.  "Do you happen to have a bandaid for this?"  You showed him the paper cut "OH dear yes I'll go get one!" Sunny went to his balcony and went in, two seconds later he came out with a bandaid " here you go!" He handed you the bandaid, then went back to entertaining the kids. You were putting on the bandaid, as you walked up to your spot. Than you saw Jade and the black haired girl inside your safe spot. Jade ran and grabbed you by the shoulders pulling you down and using your jacket as a rope to tie your hand together, Jade grabbed makeup out of a small purse and pulled you into the space making sure nobody saw anything. " I told you this would happen!" Jade said opening up all of the makeup "OoO we should use this one to make them pretty!" The black hair girl pulled out eyeliner.  "Not yet Chloe that's last." Jade said to Chloe.  Jade pulled on your hair and pushed you around back and forth to Chloe than to Jade, they forced you to have the makeup all over your face. There was lipstick on your cheek, than it was she eyeliner.. they went crazy with it pulling you back and forth, "IM DONE! YOU GIRLS ARE SICK." you screamed at them and started to undo the jacket tied to your wrist, once you got it undone you grabbed Chloe by the hair, and pushed Jade to the floor. All of the emotions were overwhelming you and making you act like this.
You grabbed your phone and ran. You were crying, and pissed, but also scared of being yelled at and judged by others.
You opened up the camera app and looked at you self, your hair was all messed up and next to your eye said in eyeliner 'EMO' and 'FREAK' you looked at yourself hiding in your t-shirt, you looked at yourself one more time than wiped and smeared the makeup off your face.
You were pissed.
You saw Jade and Chloe laughing and smiling. They saw you walking back to your spot and followed you, your plan worked..

______________________________________

So, uhh how do you like your storys?
Drama
Agust
Sadness
?

Oh also in the next chapter there will be a warning so if you don't like the things in the warning try and skip that chapter!

Ily <3
BYE BYE