3

Today at night I would go on a walk with Bruno for the secound time. Just like yesterday. I got home and waited for the sun to set. As it was night I sneaked out of my room to go outside. I got to the river. Bruno was waiting for me on a bridge. On a bridge? Like in the vision? No. It couldn't be.

I got to him.
"Hi Bruno.", I said.
"Hi Y/N. How are you doing?", he asked.
"I'm doing great. What about you?", I said.
"Only the best with you.", he said. When he realised what he just said he blushed. I smiled.

We walked a little bit and stopped at my favorite spot.
"Y/N, can I ask you something?", he said.
"Sure.", I said.
"Why is this your favorite spot?", he asked.
"I don't know. I always come here when I have time to. I just like to lay here and look in the sky or at the stars. But I also enjoy looking at you.", I said while waiting for his reaction.

His eyes were open wide. He looked at me. He gave me a smirk and looked at the ground. He tilt his head back so I could see his adams apple. He looked at me with the same smirk.
"Really?", he asked.
"Yes.", I said.
"I enjoy looking at you too.", he said.
We looked in each others eyes and got closer and closer until a rat got between our lips. We got away from each other and chuckled.

Did I just almost kiss this attractive funny man? But I only know him since yesterday!!! Why do I feel like that? Does he feel like that too? Why are we so quiet?!?! It's too quiet.

"Should we walk a little bit?", I asked.
"Yes, that's a wonderful idea.", he said.
It was so awkward. We both didn't say a word. I stopped walking. He did too and turned to me.
"Look, I'm sorry for what happend earlier. I don't know why I almost did that. It's too soon.", I said.
"Yes, you're right but it was also my fault. I shouldn't have done that too.", he said. I didn't know why but all I said wasn't true. Of corse it was to soon but all I wanted was his lips on mine.

We started walking again. A rat climbed up my shoulder. I took it down in my hands and petted it.
"I've never met someone who isn't afraid of rats and accually likes them. Usually people want me to take them away because they're scared.", he said.
"Well, I'm not like the other people.", I said.
"I know. You're better.", he said. He smiled at me as we walked along the river. I smiled back.

We got to the bridge where he waited for me . We sat on the edge. He noticed it being a little bit broken. A stone wasn't sticking to the others. We looked at the river and the encanto. It was beautiful. I rested my head on his shoulder without noticing it. I yawned.
"Are you tired, Y/N?", he asked me.
"Yes, but I want to stay a little bit longer.", I said.
"Okay.", he said and rested his head on mine. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. Feeling his head on mine. That's all I wanted at the moment. I just wanted to be with him. No one else.

After a while he sat up straight.
"Come, I will bring you home. You're tired.", he said. I stood up and we started walking. When we were infront of my door we stopped.
"Thank you for spending the night with me, Bruno.", I said.
"Anytime.", he said. "Goodnight."
"Goodnight, Bruno.", I said.
I got into my room and laid on my bed. What just happend with me and Bruno? We almost kissed then we cuddled on a bridge and I met his family today! What the frick?!?!?

(Short chapter but yes. I hope you enjoyed<333)