Thirty-three

No one's p.o.v

Days passed by, the girls returned to Seoul, getting back to their working lives. Even though they were getting busy with their lives, none of them really recovered from the very recent misery. As for Y/n, She still wasn't in the state of mind to face the world again. Losing the love of your life in your arms is probably the most painful thing one can ever go through, and y/n could perfectly relate to it.

Rosé comes to meet Y/n almost everyday, she knows that a time like this, Y/n really needs someone to hold onto, and she wanted to be there for her at her tough times.

Y/n heard a knock on her room's door and heard her sister's voice from outside "Its open Jisoo unnie" Y/n said with a calm and slow voice. Jisoo opened the door and smiled at her sister "Someone's here to see you" Jisoo moved, letting the girl walk inside the room

Y/n was astonished when she saw the girl

"Seulgi.." Y/n slightly whispered, eyes stuck with seulgi's. She slowly walked towards Y/n who just stood up from her bed, standing in front of the shorter girl

"Am I not gonna get a hug?" Seulgi said, to which Y/n gave her a very little smile and got into her embrace.

Y'all must be curious about Seulgi? She studied with Y/n since elementary. They were just the best of friends for a very long time, and not just friends for a few of their last years together. Yeah, Seulgi is also Y/N's ex. They dated for a few years, but they separated when Seulgi had to move away to another country for her countries. It wasn't her choice but her parents forced her to. Seulgi was always the person Y/n cherished and adored the most, she used to see her as her soulmate, doesn't matter if in love or not, soulmates don't always have to be lovers.

"You've grown so tall" Seulgi said after pulling away, looking at Y/n with a pout "Not much, you just didn't grow much" Y/n earned a light punch on her arm for the teasing. Jisoo left the room to give the two some time, as they met after years, they must have a lot to talk about.

They sat down on the bed next to each other "I saw Mina finally ended up with jennie tho, I feel so happy for her" Seulgi said, a bit shocked about the topic they started "I know right, she changed a lot after that. She's a mature women now" Y/n explained "I haven't met her yet, I wanted to come see you first. I see you too are a grown up lady now" Y/n let out a soft and light chuckle while seulgi patted her head. They talked for hours, telling each other stuff that happened in their lives for the past few years when they were away.

Turns out Seulgi started working at LA recently and as Y/n was also thinking of going back, they decided to leave together. Y/n took Seulgi to Mina's place for a while, Mina was so happy to see her. While the three were having conversations about their old times, Jennie was happy to see Y/n smile after so long.

About a few hours of talking and cracking around, Y/n drove Seulgi to her place. When they arrived, Seulgi turned to Y/n with a smile "It was great meeting you after so long Y/n, and I don't think I have any plans of separating from you this time since you're not annoying anymore" They both chuckled and Seulgi gently ruffles the younger ones hair, earning a pout "Guess I'll see you tomorrow, please take care, Jisoo was worried about you" Y/n smiles softly and nodded her head. Seulgi smiled before getting out of the car, she waves at Y/n before walking inside her house.

Y/n decided to go to Rosé's place, since she didn't see her the whole day. In the past few days, Y/n got so used to Rosé's company that she couldn't bare not meeting her for even a day.

She arrived at Rosé's house, she parked the car and got out, walking up to the main door and rang the doorbell. The door opened by none other than Rosie, who was surprised to see Y/n. A bright smile appeared on her face seeing her "Y/n~ I knew you would be missing me since I didn't came to you today" Y/n softly chuckled and nodded, Rosé felt true happiness seeing the smile she missed so much.

She grabbed Y/N's hand, dragging her inside before closing the door "Yah you're kidnapping me?" Rosé giggled like a kid "Well you came here by yourself to get kidnapped, now you better complete Money heist with me today" "Always up for money heist" Rosé clapped in tiny. She took a blanket, two chocolate milk, and some pringles as snacks while Y/n turned on netflix on the TV. They both settled down on the couch, wrapping themselves in the blanket, cuddling each other softly.

They watched the entire 5th season together, with Y/n trying to calm the sobbing chipmunk who thought everyone died. They finished watching the series, but continued their fav drama "Tale of the nine tailed" afterwards (I ship Rang and Yuri so bad)

It was late at night, Y/n finished the last episode of the drama as well and turned to Rosé, just to see her sleeping with her head on Y/N's shoulder. A slight smile appeared on Y/N's face as she gently carassed Rosé's hair.

' I feel lucky that you exist'  Y/n thought

_________________________________________

Anyone else here rooting for Lee rang and Yuri? Like bruh I like Shin-ju but Rang and Yuri are just like a power couple

Have MiTzu to bless your existence hehe