♛ 𝟎𝟏. 𝐂𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐲

"Uzui

"Uzui..." and Tengen tensed up upon hearing [name]'s voice. How he turned, chuckling nervously as he put out the match stick that he had lit, in an attempt to light up dynamite. He smiled awkwardly as she held her hand out, where he chuckled.

"My, Fujimori-chan, I wouldn't ex-,"

"Dynamite, now," she cut him off and Tengen had a slight pout on his face as he reluctantly handed the dynamite to her. Whereas his friends were snickering slightly at what had just happened.

"And it's sensei to you,"

"Her presence is hardly noticeable as always," he muttered out, sulking that his dynamite was taken away from him like a toddler's toy being taken away. Whereas Gyutaro shrugged his shoulders as he returned to playing a game on his phone.

Till he noticed how his deskmate was nudging him with an elbow. A scowl was present on his face as he shot Tengen a look, but noticed how another hand was upon his shoulder. He hesitantly turned to look, chuckling nervously as well.

And a sulking expression was seen on Tengen and Gyutaro for their beloved items were taken away by none other than the substitute teacher, Fujimori [name].

"Hm?" she noticed the scent of food, where she turned to look. Raising an eyebrow as she looked straight at Hakuji and Kyojuro whose cheeks were bloated. Crossing her arms against her chest as she continued to stare at them.

They broke out in a sweat, unsure of what to do. Where she gestured towards outside the classroom, to which they got the message. They quickly ran out, finishing their food and ran back in where she smiled in response.

"She's scary..." some of the students spoke out, those who never knew of her existence. Though it was a question that often ran through her mind, why would students think she was scary? She didn't take herself as one to give off an intimidating aura.

"That's because she is the vice-principal's lover," another whispered out and she understood then. It was her position of being the lover of the intimidating vice-principal that caused most students to be wary of her.

Not that it bothered her in the first place.

"Fujimori-sensei~" and [name] frowned, quickly taking a step back as Douma had opened the classroom door and lunged himself forward. Where she continued to stare at him, watching as he laid still on the floor.

"Michikatsu," she called out, returning to write on the blackboard and Michikatsu lets out a sigh, to which Sanemi snickered as it was often Michikatsu had to be the one to tolerate Douma's childish antics in hitting on anybody and everybody.

"Please, you are a third-year. Behave like one," she commented as Michikatsu held Doma up by the back of his uniform, where his rainbow-coloured eyes stared into [name]'s eyes, a wide smile plastered on his face.

Till he yelped in pain as [name] had harshly pinched him on the cheek, pulling it in every direction possible to serve a warning.

"Serves him right," Obanai whispered out, remembering that he hated Doma with a passion and Kanae who had overheard what was said, couldn't help but giggle slightly.