Clumsy Girl

(Definetly not my best art XD but just a quick sketch. Perhaps I'll make a better drawing though later when I didn't work a 9 hour shift and my hand didn't hurt and I don't work another 9 hour shift tomorrow *crys*)

Your day had been fairly eneventful. You didn't feel very well, and were quiet tired so you had your daughter stay with Riley so you could sleep a bit before work.

But, your attempts at getting some good rest were futile. You kept having strange nightmares. But you had a mission and were determined to keep it up. So you suck it up, drank about 5 cups of coffee and headed of to work.

Granted you were tired but seeing the glamrocks again would be nice.

As you walked up to magnificent building your boss rushed out to greet you.

"Y/n! Hey!"

"Oh..hi!" You smiled at him.

The caffeine was kicking in. It had an effect on you that made you a bit hyper. Of course you knew eventually you'd crash but that's fine. You made sure to bring some monster energy drinks too.

"Sooo the other day I had to fire someone..." He rolled his eyes annoyance written all over the lines in his face, "and he was in charge of cleaning the glamrocks rooms and the glamrocks themselves. They usually did it when we closed from 10-11:30 but uhm... well I say all this because I was wondering if you could add that to your nights until I get someone else. You don't have to come in at that time you can do it on your own time on your shifts but I'll even put in a little raise?"

You didn't hesitate. "Oh sure!"

A raise just to clean the glamrocks and their rooms? It was a win win. You'd get to interact with them more which was nice in itself and a raise would go a long way in helping you.

"Great thank you so much y/n! Anyways I gotta go. The wife is making dinner tonight and if I don't get home on time I'll get a lecture haha" and with that he gave a wave and rushed off to his car.

Weird, you thought. But good for him.

You went inside and did your normal routine. By now you knew your way around the building and your patrol and bott scans didn't take long.

You were scanning your last bott when you heard something. A whisperering noise.

You finished the scan and looked around puzzled. You followed the whispering to a janitor closet. You tried to listen but could decipher it so you quickly pushed the door open.

It was empty.

What the hell...

"Y/N!"

You jumped and spun around tripping over your feet and falling back into the closet. You fell into a mop bucket, and it was just your luck that water was still in it. Soaking you. Looking up though, where you swear you had heard someone shout you name from behind you. Like literally in your ear!?

But... to your surprise, there was nothing there.

Shaking you head, you played it off as you just being tired and imagining things. So you brushed it aside and tried to get up out of the bucket, but then you tipped over a mop, it fell over knocking off a can of paint and it fell directly on your head and after that it was darkness.

The glamrocks were as usual sitting on the stage talking amongst themselves. They awaited for you to eventually show up, but 2am hit and still no sign of you.

Freddy was the first to notice. And mention it to his friends.

But they suggested that maybe you were a bit behind and would be down later.