A Challenging Plush (Alphonse x Artist!Reader)

(A/N- This is continued from the previous Alphonse x Artist! Reader's. Also, I have an excuse to show more views of my really big Al plushie! Enjoy!)

"(Y/n), why can't I see what you're making?" Alphonse called through the door. You had locked yourself in your room, working on your most recent creation. It was by far the most difficult thing you had ever made, but you didn't want Al to see it. At least, not yet.
"It's a surprise! Besides, I'm almost done. I'll open the door when it's finished," you replied through the wood.
"But how long will that take? I want to talk to you face to face,"Al said softly.
"Don't rush me! I only have a few stitches left to do."
Alphonse gave up, sighing, and sat down with his armored back pressed lightly against the door. A few minutes of silence passed, before the door clicked open. When it did, Al fell back on the ground, having not expected his support to suddenly vanish from behind him.
"Ahh!"
"I told you I would be done soon. Why did you lean up against the door?" You laughed at his poor judgement.
"I was following your rule. The one that says art will always take longer to finish than you think it will," Al explained.
"Well this time, the rule was wrong. I was being truthful when I said I only had a few stitches left to do," you told him, holding out your latest creation.
Alphonse hastily got up and examined the plush.
It was a plush of him, but it was huge! It stood at over three feet tall, capturing a great amount of detail. A hand-embroidered symbol on the left shoulder mimicked his own. Little circles were sewn in the same places Al had them on his metal body. A little bag was strapped around his leg, a velcro patch securing it in place. The apron was attached at the brown circular, things. Under the apron, the...area there, was sewn in detail.
(A/N- True story. Let it be known I had to go and screen-shot Alphonse without an apron to make this plush. *_*)
"How did you do all of this?" He asked, surprised.
"I drew you when you were here from a bunch of different angles, and then used them as reference."
"How long did it take?" He questioned further.
"Over six weeks," you said, collapsing face down onto your bed for dramatic affect. "It's the most complicated plush I've ever made,"your muffled voice said, buried in the blanket
"Wow," Al stated, amazed at how much time you spent on the plush of him. Your usual stuff took a week, two at the most. Six weeks was a ridiculous amount of work. "It's so detailed. And big."
"I know. I didn't know what I was getting myself into."
"But you've already made a plush of me. You gave it to me for Christmas," Al said, confused. "Why did you make another one?"
"Well, you're a challenge to make, and I love to challenge myself creatively. A-and," you looked down at the ground, blushing. "It can be my cuddle buddy whenever you're off trying to get your body back."
Al looked at you surprised, before he suddenly hugged you.
"Aww, that's so sweet! I'll have your plush of me to think of you, and you'll have the big plush to think of me!"
"Exactly," you nodded, hugging him back, blushing.
You just stood there for a little, hugging each other with the large plush squished between you. Eventually you two let go to go downstairs and show Edward and Winry your creation. But before you did so, you quickly pulled Al's face down to your level and gave him a quick kiss where his mouth would have been. His helmet automatically tinted a bright pink.
"W-why did you do that!?"
"Because I love you, ya cutie," you said, skipping past him with the plush in your arms. You seemed to be awfully perky, possibly from the slight lack of sleep that had occurred over the past few days. You got a little bit loopy when you were tired.
Alphonse sighed, following after you.
"I love you too, (Y/n)."