Part 1

Warning ⚠️
This story contains strong language 🤬
Blood 🩸
Death 💀
And related topics 😶‍🌫️

————-

There was black, nothingness, and then a light appeared along with the sound of crying that filled that once black void that was now light and stinging to your eyes.

You opened your eyes as they adjusted to the light, only to see a doctor standing over you with a worried look. He was talking to a nurse who was also by you about something.

They then rushed you out of the room and into a room filled with babies that were in these box-like things and connected to machines. They all looked sickly and small. ( they took you to the NICU) Then, they put you in one of these boxes and hooked you to several machines. It was boring once they put you in the box, so you fell asleep.

Later, you woke up to a pink-haired man looking at you with a grin. Two other men by him had purple hair and purple eyes with tattoos on their necks.

"Why is she so small," Sanzu said while looking at you

"She was born premature, idiot," Rindo replied

"Oh, she will get bigger, though, right?" Sanzu said, to which the other two shook their heads at his stupid question.

After the conversation, they just looked at you as Sanzu took pictures and sent them to the Bonten group chat. (I am convinced they would have a group chat) You just looked at them as if they were between looking at you and talking to the doctor.

Eventually, the two purple-haired men left the room for something and came back with blood all over them as Sanzu just laughed.

"Did you kill the whore" he said, laughing like a maniac. Rindo and Ran nodded yes to his question.

"Good, that whore wanted to take my daughter away just because she 'the mother,'" he said while still laughing.

'Creepy,' you thought as you looked at the three men in front of you with 'the fuck you say ' kinda look.

Then the doctor came back in with a worried look on his face as the others turned to face him.

"I-I covered it up as you said to," he said while looking at his feet

"That's good, and how did you do it," Sanzu said with a blank look.

"I-I umm"

"Spit it out," Rindo said annoyed

"I said she died while giving birth," he said, still avoiding eye contact

"Ok, and when can we take my child home?"

"We just have to run a few tests as a protocol because she was born so early."

"And how long will that take," Sanzu said

"Only a few 2 hours."Authors notes 📝

I hope you like it 😊