𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
chapter thirty-three !
(takes place during 2x11 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle')
*:・゚*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧chapter thirty-three !(takes place during 2x11 'The Sue Sylvester Shuffle')*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

THE DAY STARTED OFF PRETTY NORMAL, which Luna was thoroughly grateful for. After the slightly chaotic Christmas period, what with the surprise reunion with Jesse and his new boyfriend, and then the Christmas card her dad had decided to send her out of nowhere, Luna craved the slight shred of normalcy school would bring her in the New Year.

Things seemed to be looking up for the Moretti girl. Despite her heart still aching for Jesse, Luna knew this was both unfair, and unreasonable of her, so she focused her efforts entirely on her friends. Call it a New Year's resolution of sorts. Herself, Quinn and Amelia were now more tight-knit than ever, and practically inseparable when they didn't have to attend their separate classes. Quinn and Amelia also seemed to be growing as close as they had been before Sam had entered the picture earlier in the school year, and Luna loved seeing the two of them acting normal with one another once more.

Then there was the Santana of it all. Their "date" to the Christmas Fair had somewhat been tarnished by the surprise arrival of Jesse and Spencer, but despite this, the two girls' secret relationship was still as strong as ever. In fact, they were probably more attached to one another than they had been before.

Deep down, Luna knew that this closeness had something to do with the fact that both Jesse and Brittany were now in pretty serious-seeming relationships. So the two girls hid their sadness through secret kisses in empty classrooms, and tender touches beneath bed covers. And, yes, fine, this may not be the healthiest way for either of them to deal with their feelings but, so what? They were enjoying themselves, and each other and at the end of the day, it didn't matter what anyone else thought.

Luna was currently sitting in the back row of the Choir Room, watching in amusement as Brittany and Santana played some sort of slapping game with their hands. Amelia was sitting in the chair beside her, the younger girl's legs stretched out and laying across the Italian girl's lap.

As she continued to watch the two girls continue their game in front of her, her attention was soon caught by Tina, who let out a gasp as she took a few steps away from where she'd been previously dancing with Mike.

"Artie!" The Cohen-Chang girl said, covering her mouth in shock.

Luna watched as her wheelchair-bound friend wheeled himself into the room dejectedly. He was covered from head-to-toe with orange slushee. Luna's mouth fell open as she sat up straighter in her seat. Amelia also jumped right up, taking her legs from Luna's lap and wasting no time in going up to her twin brother.