20| Fated Coincidence

Jayda

"Jayda you sure you wanna do this?"

"Yes I'm sure. I told you if this is what'll end this then fuck it."

<Earlier>
" So you want me to text this bitch to contact him?"

"Yea it's that simple. You gotta text her on some hostile you wanna fight type shit. You did it once."

Since you wanna press bitches in the mall, wtw?👀

I'm with whatever mamas, u funny asf🤣

Bring Kwame too since it's so funny😭 it'll be even funnier when I beat both of y'all asses again!🤡

" Done now what?"

"Wait for him to contact you." He said and within 5 minutes, I was receiving a text from someone in a weird ass area code.

"He must be using that dumb ass Text Now app."

254-487-4465
Meet at the Old Warehouse at the edge of Red Hook. Get out nd walk da block. No trace don't make shii hot.

I got out the car and proceeded to walk down the block, like he instructed. If I was gonna do this I was gonna do it right.

With my peripheral view, I seen Seno near the trees across from the warehouse window and Nico on the other side at the blind spot of the building.

I walked around the back, walking in the back entrance to a dimly lit warehouse, three figures in the shadows.

"I didn't know we were bringing company." I said not even amused.

"We gotta know how many people in there." Seno said not trying to get caught lacking.

"You know morse code? I asked Seno, looking at pictures of the warehouse from google.

"Facts, I see your plan. Say less."

"You wanted to link up and fight right Sade?" I said as she walked out of the shadow with Kwame. The third figure just stood there, in silence.

Who the fuck is this?

Speeding up my walking, I quickly got into the light that was reflecting on the window and started playing with my ring giving him the number count via Morse code, not making it obvious.

"I don't wanna fight I want to kill you."

"Well the feeling is mutual." I said smiling blowing a kiss at her, agitating her and getting under her skin.

"You dumb bitch I swe-" she erupted, to be cut off.

"Hold on. You gonna get your lick in trust, but chill out for a second let me talk real quick."