Chapter 23: A Fight Between Men; Red Riot vs Ammo Baron

"This must be the place," said Deku as he and his friends saw a dark fortress in the distance. It appeared to give off a very magical aura. This was it! The home of Katrina, the Rogue Genie!

"Geez," said Shantae while shivering nervously. "This feels like Hypno Baron's castle all over again. Except, it's much creepier and filled with very dark magic."

"This shouldn't be something we can't handle," said Bakugo. "I may be the best, but you all are strong yourselves."

"Wow," said Sky. "That's the nicest thing I have ever heard you say."

"Shut up, bird girl," said Bakugo with a scoff.

Deku clenched a fist and put on a determined face. "No turning back," he said. "Let's finish this once and for all!"

Everyone nodded and started to walk to the fortress.

******

"Well, well, well," said Katrina. "It looks like they have finally arrived." She turned to Villain Deku. "Are you ready to face your doppelganger in battle?"

Villain Deku nodded. "I'm ready," he answered. "I wanna know how he became a hero and why. Because I want to figure out how to break him."

"This will be a lot of fun," said Ammo Baron. "I wanna fight that red-haired boy. Just to see how tough he really is! A fight between men!"

Techno Baron cackled. "The only one I want to fight is the boy with red-and-white hair," he said. "I'm eager to see his power!"

Hypno Baron rubbed his hands together. "I'm going to see how much of a fight the girl with blushing cheeks has," he said. "While I'm at it, I think I'll play some mind games with the explosive boy!"

Villain Deku scoffed. "Katsuki Bakugo," he sneered. "How did a bully like him become a hero in the first place? I should be fighting him. But if you want him first, then I won't stop you."

"Enough," said Risky. "Let's see how this turns out." She then turned to Shigaraki. "In the meantime, why don't you and I have a little talk?"

"Fine by me," said Shigaraki. "I'd love to get to know you a little bit. See if you're not worth hating."

With that, the pirate queen and the decay villain walked off.

*****

There they were. Standing in front of two large doors! Each one of the teens felt a sense of excitement and nervousness fill their stomachs.

"Bring on the villains," said Bakugo. "Let's kill them!"

He was about to blow up the doors when Deku stopped him. He glanced at the green-haired hero, who gave him a deadpan face while holding up a key.

Shantae did a facepalm. "Bakugo, did you seriously forget that Deku has a key?" She asked. "Sometimes, I wonder how you can be a hero when you're too eager to fight."

Bakugo just scoffed and rolled his eyes. Deku went up to the door and slid the key inside. The key vanished as the lock glowed! Soon, the door slowly opened. With that, the heroes entered the fortress.

As soon as they stepped in, walls shot up and separated the heroes from each other. Shantae and Deku were with each other. Sky was with Kirishima; Bakugo, Ochako, and Bolo we're in a group; and Todoroki was with Rottytops.

Shantae shivered. "Oh, dear," she said. "What now?"

Deku called out. "Is everyone okay?"

"We're okay, Midoriya," said Todoroki. "Now what do we do?"