Episode 2: Behind the Scenes 3

Following Bermuda's performance, staff members came into each of the changerooms, smiling at the idols

"We're on break for an hour before we start the stages again." The staff told the groups. "There's some snacks in the lounge if you want some. Feel free to meet some of the idol groups as well."

"Snacks!" Chenle got up at the sound, about to run out of the changeroom. He was held back by the collar of his shirt by Haechan though, reminding him to calm down before the two scurried out together.

The other idol groups soon followed, many of them gathered in the large lounge. Soon, many of them were interacting, speaking to each other for the first time.

I.N. was lined up for the pizza, awkwardly standing there. His hyungs had already found their friends, busy talking away.

To bad TXT isn't competing, I.N. thought, stepping forward as the line moved. He looked behind him, noticing that he was last, no one behind him. Does no one else want pizza?

He felt the presence of the people in front of him move so he turned back, about to step forward. That's when a girl stepped in front of him, grabbing a slice before him.

"Oh gosh, pizza. I missed you so much." The girl said, making I.N. freeze up. She just cut the line.

The girl had long dark hair and pale skin. She had a lower voice than the other girls in the room, and I.N. recognized her, trying to recall her name.

It had one syllable, one letter... K? X? Why can't I remember?

When the girl left, that's when I.N. realized there were no more pizza slices left. Wait, I swear there were two before.

His stomach growled and the back of the same girl's head came to view. I.N. ended up moving on his own, his hunger and craving for pizza controlling him.

"Hey, excuse me! Did you take both slices of pizza because I was in line for them." I.N. called out, hoping that he wasn't causing a scene.

Thankfully, it was too loud in the lounge from all the chatter so it seemed like no one heard him. Unfortunately, that included the girl as well.

I.N. hurriedly took a few steps, catching up with the girl. He tapped her shoulder, making her stop.

"Oh, sunbae." The girl exclaimed, shocked that I.N. was there. She quickly bowed, greeting him while I.N. awkwardly did the same.

"Yeah, hi." I.N. said, suddenly feeling shy. What's wrong with you, you just wanted the pizza. "Yang Jeongin."

"Oh, Kang Miyeon." The girl said, introducing herself. "But my stage name is Y."

Y! That's what it was.

"Is there something wrong?" Y asked, staring at him. "Do you need something?"