Chapter XII

Y/N's POV

"So that's everyone!" Karina said to me and I nodded.

"Thank you so much for letting us stay here!" Giselle said to me.

"No worries." I replied to her. 

After that, I had to unpack all of the things out of the guest room since Winter will be staying there and we only have three guest rooms in total and one master bedroom where Karina sleeps in. So where the hell am I gonna sleep cause I'm definitely not sleeping on the couch for several months. 

We cleaned up the rooms the best way we can and let them settle in with their things. I'm still not sure where I'm going to be sleeping from now on. 

"Karina?" I asked her and she hummed in response.

"Where am I going to sleep?" I asked her and she giggled.

"Well... I'm definitely not letting you sleep on the couch so." She paused before mischievously grinning at me which made me gulp.

"You'll be sleeping with me!" She finished off with a bright smile on her face and I felt like I was going to faint.

"W-What?! Excuse me?!" I exclaimed and she laughed.

"Oh, come on! We're husband and wife, after all! It should be fine." She replied to me and I sighed.

"Technically, yes, but this is weird!" I frustratingly said to her and she laughed.

"Ah, it's not that weird, you're going to be sleeping with a hot girl and not many boys are lucky enough to do that." She argued with me. 

"You're not giving me a choice, are you?" I asked her while raising an eyebrow and she nodded which confirmed my assumptions.

"Nope, now grab your stuff~." She evilly said to me with a smirk on her face which sends shivers down my spine. 

"O-Of course!" I struggled to reply to her and she giggled. 

I quickly went upstairs to grab my luggage and unpack my clothes inside the closet room in our master bedroom. I really can't deal with this girl for long... what is up with her? 

Whatever, I finally finished settling my stuff inside the drawers and hanging my MCJROTC uniforms inside the closet. I set up my computer set onto a desk that wasn't being used. After that was done, I decided to boot it up to see if the outlets work which it does. 

Tomorrow I have uniform day, in which I will be wearing the Marine Dress Blues Delta. I ironed it to make it look sharp and not wrinkly. I place my ribbons, rank, and name plate on it also making sure the measurements are correct.

"Phew, that was tiring." I said to myself and I wiped the sweat off my forehead from the intense concentration.

*door opens*

I turned around to see Karina in a bathrobe, this made me blush really hard because I thought of things I shouldn't be thinking of but I quickly shook it off and hung the prepared dress blues in the closet. 

"Watcha doing~?" She teasingly asked me and I turned around.

"Just getting my uniform ready for tomorrow, nothing else." I calmly answered her before closing the closet door. 

"Well, if you got nothing else to do. Can you sleep with me?" She cutely asked me which made me shocked by the bold statement she just made.

"Excuse me?" I asked her not believing a single word she just said.

"You heard me. Come sleep with me." She cutely whined while making grabby hands and I deeply sighed.

I gave into her cuteness since I couldn't resist and I hopped into bed with her and pulled the blanket over the both of us and immediately she clinged to me and fell asleep.

"I love you... Y/N... please don't leave me... I don't know what to do without you..." I heard her sadly mutter in her sleep which made my heart pounding. 

I cannot believe she has feelings for me, since when? I'll probably figure it out later on but right now all that matters is stopping the Kwon's and rescuing her family. 

---------------------------------------

End of Chapter

Author: Hey guys, I appreciate all of your patience for this update and I know this is pretty short but I'm mainly focusing on my oneshot book and other things right now so I hope you all understand. Anyway, if you liked the update please leave a vote and comment :)

(Wasn't able to find a GIF this time so here's a picture of her eating pizza)