:: 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 ::

"Sweetie, dinner's ready!"

You stand up, your knees hurt after drawing for so long. You put up your drawing proudly, smirking. "Y/n!!!!" Your mother shouted. "Yes mum! I'm coming!" You quickly run down the stairs, almost slipping off it. "Be careful, dear." Your mother advised in a mellow voice as she helped you stand up. "Daddy!! We're going to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, right?!" You quickly ran towards your father, with twinkling eyes. "Yes, y/n. Now be patient. Eat your dinner." Your father replied in a firm voice.

After eating dinner, you sped to your bedroom in a fast pace to avoid your mum saying, ' Y/n!! Wash the dishes! ' You look down, realizing you stepped on something. Your drawing. It was still not colored. Instead of continuing it, you flopped down your bed and sighed. You swing your hand with your blanket as it slowly fell down on your body. "Purple, my favorite color!" You said to yourself with a smile.

You hid under your blanket, grabbing the flashlight laying on your bed and turned off the lights, running towards your bed so that the ' demon ' in the dark doesn't catch you. You shook your head and grabbed a crumpled piece of paper, along with a pencil and an eraser. You flashed the flashlight towards the paper and started drawing what came to your mind.

After drawing, you gazed at the paper for a while. A fox, more like an animatronic, with it's endoskeleton exposed. It had a tie, and a puppet like endo head. It's two arms were far away from each other, and one of it's feet isn't covered. It somehow looked kind off feminine, though. You felt your eyes get heavy, signaling yourself that you should go to sleep. you gave in the tiredness, turning off the flashlight and closing your eyes to get a good night's sleep, as you hoped.

You woke up. Everything was pitch black. You were in a void.

 "Mum? Dad?" You mumbled as you walked around, not getting further by where you were. You see a child, the same age as you, wandering around too. He has messy hair, quite fluffy. He was wearing a dark blue shirt, along with tan cargo shorts that went down on his knees. He had apricot colored skin, though you couldn't see him clearly because of the darkness. "Hello?" You somehow greeted the boy as you walked towards him. His eyes widened as he saw you. "Who- who are you?" He asked, his brown, golden eyes showed, full of fear. "I'm-"

"Y/n!" Your mother ran to your bedroom, waking you up. She was in tears. "Mom..?" You questioned, rubbing your eyes. "Your- your father..." Your mother cried more. "What happened?" You asked, groggy and confused at the same time.

You stepped outside the door, seeing blue and red lights on a car, tinting the area a mixture of red and blue. It was the police. Blood was on the rough, concrete floor. "Dad...?" You looked down, your eyes becoming glossy at the paralyzing sight on the floor. Suddenly, you burst into tears. Your mother came to hug you. "Mum, I-" You whispered between sobs. "Hush, dear. Everything is going to be okay."

2017...

Y/n's POV

Mum and I still went to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex even after what happened last night. I looked out the car's window, a sorrowful expression plastered on my face. "Can I even enjoy this anymore?" I sighed. My mum looked over me, concerned. "Hey, it's okay. C'mon, smile for a bit!" She smiled softly at me. I smiled back. "Okay mum... But can I have a plushie?" I asked her. "Hmm... If you behave." She grinned playfully. "Look! It's the Pizza Plex!"

The car stopped at the parking lot. The place was huge! I walked around before going inside. Then I saw someone familiar.

Him...?

I quickly walked towards a kid, the same age as me.

Same hair.

Same face.

Same eyes.

How could I remember him, if it was a dream?