Chapter 38: Worse than Cinderella

Tea room.

Jun Siche took off his jacket and fell on the sofa fiercely, furious: "I am an overbearing president, and Kari doesn't even have 300 million yuan. Is that fair?!"

Bo Zou followed and reminded: "Did you forget? Last time you talked back to the old man, the old man froze your funds in a fit of anger."

"I talked back to him?" Jun Siche was so angry that his chest rose and fell sharply: "I just asked him to call me big brother, is this too much?!"

Let your father call yourself eldest brother.

Not too much?

Looking back, Jun Si frowned and his face was cold and dry: "Why do small things come to the banquet dressed like this?"

Zou Bo nodded in agreement: "It's a little bit inappropriate."

"Is this the point?!" Jun Siche gave Zou Bo a white look: "The point is that the Ruan family is not even willing to prepare a dress for her! Cinderella can still have a pair of crystal shoes, and the little things are worse than Cinderella!"

Zou Bo pursed his mouth and smiled.

Late at night, An Linsong sent Yunci back to Ruan's house.

Ruan Feiyue stood in front of the studio window, staring at the figure of Yunci downstairs, with her mobile phone attached to her ear, and tentatively asked: "An Xin, what did you do to her, right?"

On the other side of the phone, An Xin was anxious and frustrated: "I wanted to teach her, but I blamed that Jun Siche for running out to disrupt the situation!"

Ruan Feiyue's eyebrows jumped: "Is he here?"

"Yeah! It is said that he has a brain disease, and it is true that he actually used three hundred million to buy my necklace. Do you think he is crazy? By the way...Don't you still have a marriage contract with him?"

The matter of Yunci's marrying has not yet been revealed to the public.

"Hmm..." Ruan Feiyue replied perfunctorily.

"You haven't met Junscher, have you?"

"No." After a pause, Ruan Feiyue asked again: "Is he good-looking?"

An Xin smiled shyly: "Good-looking... super handsome!"

Upon hearing this, Ruan Feiyue felt a little uncomfortable.

But after thinking about it, even An Xin said that he had a bad brain, and Yunci would definitely have to endure hardship to marry him.

Reims Middle School.

Just after the morning class, the classroom yawned.

The gossip king suddenly popped his head out of the window: "The latest news, a new English teacher has arrived in your class, he is a super handsome guy!"

This sentence instantly caused a boil.

"How handsome is it?"

The gossip king was ashamed: "So handsome I want to call my husband on the spot, the charm of a mature man...Help...I'm going to bend!"

The crowd made noises of disgust.

The English class representative raised his hand and was emotional: "I can testify, it is true! I saw it with my own eyes when I passed by the principal's office today. He is tall and handsome. He is a returnee. Not long after returning from abroad, he is 28 years old this year. One thing is... he's unmarried!"

"Wow!"

The class girls cheered.

The class bell rang, and everyone looked at the door.

In the eyes of many expectations, a lifted figure walked into the classroom.

The classmates stared blankly, and after a second of silence, screams came and went one after another.

The man on the podium, wearing a white shirt, gently rolled up his cuffs, revealing a small piece of white arm.

His hair is jet black, his face is sculpted, and his nose is framed with gold-rimmed glasses.

Looking down, there is a jade-like warmth, but it reveals the ultimate abstinence, a lively and graceful scum.

He picked up the chalk with his slender fingers, turned around and wrote on the blackboard, standing in the sun, under the thin clothes, the graceful body curve looming.

The back is straight, the waist is narrow and the legs are long.

Three characters-Shen Zhiyu were written on the blackboard.

Facing the crowd, his lips raised slightly, and he smiled softly.

In an instant, time was amazing.