slow-kyo drifting II

Oikawa chuckled to himself as you rejected Terushima's offer—placing one foot in front of the other, leaning back on the edge of his car as he watched you walk down the stairs quickly.

Terushima's jaw dropped low, processing the information in his head. He stared at Oikawa with his eyes widened, watching him peer straight back at him. As you hurried to Oikawa's side, he pulled you in for a hug with his left arm wrapped diligently around the back of your waist as he pulled you in closer to his body.

"Hi—fuck, ow! Tooru!" He leaned in and slapped your ass hard, the loud impact from his hand bringing unwanted attention from many of the surrounding students.

Oikawa glared at Terushima walking down the grand stairs as he held onto the bottom of your thigh. He turned his head and looked into your eyes, watching his eyelids droop down while his infamous smirk formed on the corner of his lips.

"Hello, my love."

"Damn, in front of my whole university?" You sneered, placing your right hand on his chest as you slightly shoved him off of you. Failing to keep a serious face, you laughed and slapped his arm. "Not even a hello, how's your day?"

"I said hello, didn't I?" Oikawa's lips parted, showing his teeth through his smirk. While drooping down your eyelids, rolling your eyes, and pursing your lips, you playfully pushed him off you. "How are you, princess?"

"Whatever, Tooru. Also, don't call me princess. It's infantilizing." You grabbed the handle to your bag and adjusted it onto your shoulder as Oikawa loosened the grip on your waist.

"But I call you 'baby' all the time and you don't seem to mind." He leaned in forward, his nose brushing against your ear as he quietly chuckled.

You didn't respond, instead, scoffing under your breath while giving him a glare. Your eyes rolled to the back of your skull, irritated that you were being watched perpetually by your whole university. Being in the spotlight was a pain for you to endure as you preferred to not be perceived by the public.

"Aw come on, give me a kiss at least." His lips pressed against the helix of your ear with his hot breath tickling your skin.

Oikawa turned your body around to face him, leaning his face in to kiss you with the bottom of his lip grazing against yours. He smiled before planting a small and sensual kiss on your mouth, his lips tasting like the caramel-flavored vape in his pocket.

He placed his right hand behind your waist on the crook of your back, holding your body in place while he cupped your face with his left. He tilted his head to the right, opening his mouth and deepening the kiss. Oikawa pulled away, the smack of his lips making a noise. "I missed you."

"Missed you too, Tooru." You laughed as you rolled your eyes again before Oikawa attacked you with a bunch of smooches on your cheek. He snuggled his nose and lips all over your face as he wrapped his arms around you, holding your body close to his again as his fingers dug deep into the sides of your waist.

"I missed you sooo much!" Oikawa mumbled against his kisses, the vibration of his hum rattling in your ear. He pulled you in for another tight hug, holding your body close to his until he couldn't fill the space between you two anymore.

"Okay, okay." You closed one eye and laughed as Oikawa let go of your figure and leaned on the car behind him.

You glanced at it, peeking over at the shiny silver rims on the tires and the black top cover over the windshield. There was a white decal banner running across the top of the windshield, labeled "SUPERLOVE" in katakana. It was tiny, a lot smaller than Oikawa's Mazda RX-7. You stared back at Oikawa, cocking an eyebrow and lifting up your arm to point behind him.