𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙍𝙏𝙔-𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖12:00𝙥𝙢𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

𝙖𝙩𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙖, 𝙜𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖
12:00𝙥𝙢
𝙨𝙞𝙭 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙝𝙨 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧
𝙤𝙢𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙘𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙫

———————

"You tryna go to the store wit me so we can go get some stuff to cook for ya daddy?" Kentrell asked.

"Yeah. Hold on, let me go get my shoes." Grandbabii stood from the couch, running to his room.

The day was Father's Day, and Kentrell wanted to do something nice for Dayvon, that would still include the kids, so why not cook for him. Kentrell had started going back to the studio, and Von was the one watching the kids, so he was finally getting some sleep.

"Why yo ass tryna get away from me?" Kentrell asked, picking up Kaylani who had tried to crawl away.

Kaylani smiled, her two front teeth, her only teeth visible.

"You so cute." Kentrell smiled back at Kaylani. "I'm still mad at you 'cause you coulda at least had a dent or two."

"Ight, I'm ready." Grandbabii came back down the stairs.

"Come on." Kentrell nodded his head toward the door.

Grandbabii walked out, Kentrell following him with Kaylani in his arms.

Kentrell strapped Kaylani into her car seat, Grandbabii strapping himself into his booster seat.

Kentrell got in the driver's seat, driving off to Walmart.

"What you think yo daddy want?" Kentrell asked as they walked down the meat aisle.

"Some steak? Shit, ion know." Grandbabii shrugged.

"Ima get that, some green beans, and ima make some mash potatoes." Kentrell sighed. "He better be grateful, 'cause I ain't not motherfucking chef."

"Trust me, we know." Grandbabii laughed, stopping as Kentrell glared at him. "Sorry."

"You better be sorry." Kentrell grabbed two packages of steak, throwing them into the cart.

"Fat ass drooling." Grandbabii pointed to Kaylani, who sat in the toddler's seat of the cart.

Grandbabii called Kaylani fat ass, and no matter how many times Kentrell and Von told him to stop, he just couldn't. It was his nickname for her, but it was all love.