Chapt. 3 - 'I'm surrounded by adorable men~'

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

This chapter might be short because the 2nd episode does not have many events😅

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️
1. Grammatical errors
2. Misspellings
3. Specific reader description
4. Characters acting OOC
5. Dialogues might change
6. Violence (?)
7. Cussing/bad words/foul mouth

=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=×=

[Your POV]

You are still being held by Megumi as he says these words to Yuji; "According to jujutsu law, Itadori Yuji, as a sorcerer; you will be destroyed!"

You didn't mind being in someone's arms, especially when the hug is intended to keep you safe. You just can't help but blush~

"What? No, I'm fine!" Yuji counters as he raise his arms to a surrendering pose. "Most importantly, the three of us are pretty beaten up. Let's go to the hospital." He requests as the tattoo fades away from his skin.

As Megumi is having his internal dialogue, you got out of his grip and walk to Yuji. Megumi's eyes widen as he shouts to you, "Wait! Stay away from him!!"

You look back at Megumi then at Yuji, you continue to walk towards Yuji as Megumi yells, "His dangerous!!"

But you didn't listen, you walk beside Yuji's side as you poke his side, he giggles a bit before asking, "Hihuhi, (Y-y/n), what are you doing?"

You only smile in response as you suddenly tickles his side. He laughs in response as you giggle along with him. After a good minute, you look back at Megumi who is staring at you in bewilderment, you smile at him and joke, "I don't think someone dangerous will let me tickle them, sir."

His face turns in disbelief after what your said as he thinks, 'Does this woman not know he can kill her?!?!!' Although, you thought his face is like that because you called him 'sir'. So you ask him;

"Uh... May you tell me your name? I don't want to keep calling you 'sir'."

He only let out a sigh as he reply, "Fushiguro Megumi." But he adds, "Now, step away from him. His possess and that spirit that possessed him can kill you."

"EEEHHH?!!?!" Yuji exclaim. "Why the fuck would I kill (Y/n)!!!"

Megumi makes a frustrate look at Yuji as he brings you back to his side and readies his curse while he hiss, "I said the spirit that possessed you!! Now stay back or else." He firmly ends as his glare is set.

Yuji pouts at him rather cutely but his eyes are full of resentment. Although, you didn't notice it. You look at Megumi who is protectively holding you, and then at Yuji who is cutely pouting. You giggle making the boys look at your (plump/chubby/obese) frame as you unintentionally say out loud, "So cute~ I'm surrounded by adorable men~"

The two blush at what you said. Megumi silently turn his face away from you to cover his flushed cheeks, while Yuji closes his eyes as he rubs the back of his neck with a red face.

But they flinch in surprise when they hear a voice asking, "Oh? What's with the red face?"

"Eh? Gojo-sensei, why are you here?!" Megumi yells in shock.

"Oh yeah! I wasn't planning on coming either." You sweat-drop on his reply.

Gojo leans down as he looks at Megumi and exclaim, "Ora? You don't look that roughed up, even with all these damage."