𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

WARNING

𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞.

[ This Story Contains: Violence, profanity, smut, fluff, angst, drug use/abuse, characters are 17+]
𝐌𝐘 𝐘/𝐍 𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘/𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐒 𝐍𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐈𝐓.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.
𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐥𝐲 𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐢𝐟 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 :)

{𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐭𝐯 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬}
𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖨𝖭 𝖸𝖮𝖴𝖱 𝖥𝖴𝖢𝖪𝖨𝖭𝖦 𝖱𝖮𝖮𝖬 𝖭𝖮𝖶𝖧𝖤𝖱𝖤 𝖤𝖫𝖲𝖤, 𝖺𝗍 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗐/ 𝗌𝗇𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌.

^^𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗉𝗂𝗋𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 @sslutf0rYel3na

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

𝗙𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆, 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟰
𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 𝟰:𝟱𝟯𝗽𝗺

❦Chicago, Illinois.

The city was intoxicating.

You'd moved here a few years prior from a small unknown town in Georgia, to a cozy apartment in city. You live with your mother and her husband who'd recently married a few months ago.

From the outside looking in your life was boring and uneventful, filled with nothing but school work and lame associates.

It was the way you wanted to be reflected as, a background character.

"Uno out, bitch." Mani snickered, placing her cards onto table. The trio sat in a barley full ramen shop playing the childish game for the hundredth time, even after being on a losing streak for weeks. Valentina still got pissed.

"Imani you're always cheating." she sighed, putting her hand of card into the pile.

You chuckle, gathering the pile an began shuffling the deck of card. Imani rolled her eyes in annoyance before smiling, revealing the tooth gems on her perfectly aligned teeth.

"You should play me in poker, bet five hunnid!" she crossed her arms, leaning back into the cushioned sit of the worn out booth. Peter, your regular waiter, quickly intervened before it could escalate.

"No! No gambling in the shop, not after last." he said, gently placing a ramen bowl in front of each of you. Both Val and you let out a stifled laugh, not wanting to enrage Imani.

"See I was in a good mood, ya'll always be fucking it up." she playfully snatched her chopsticks from the man, not wasting a second to fill her mouth with steak and noodles.

"Thank you Pete," you said, grabbing your chopsticks and starting your meal. Val unraveled her fork from rolled up napkin as your waiter departed from the table, "So, what the move tonight?" she asked happily, completely forgetting about the game.