I hope your dead.

WARNING ⚠️ THIS WILL HAVE SUICIDE MENTIONED IN THIS CHAPTER SO PLEASE SKIP IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS KINDA STUFF!⚠️

The girls followed you to your spot. You smiled the whole time they looked at you looked like you where insane.. your grabbed your blanket and your bag and, you heard snickering from behind you. "Hey princess!" Chloe Said behind you. You flinched at that name not wanting to be called that, "don't call me that." You said putting your small blanket into the bag. " Oh I'm sorry ma'am!" Jade said laughing you threw your bag to the ground. "I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT!" you said back looking at them with a mean look in your eyes " so scared" said Jade with Chloe laughing beside her. "I hope you die tonight." You muttered to yourself. "What was that bitch" Chloe said walking to you, " I said I hope you hang yourself and die you slut!" You said to Chloe grabbing both of her hands making sure she can't hurt you or touch you. "Let her go!" Jade said " come and get me..BITCH!" You said to Jade and ran pulling on Chloe's arm, and after a couple feet you pushed her to the ground.
Chloe and Jade were pissed.. Chloe got up rubbing her wrist, And Jade pushed through her chasing you. You used to play cat and mouse with your brother all the time so running was kinda like a breeze for you. You started to jog backwards to see her mean face getting closer to you, you ran and after a few laps around the daycare you took a break near one of the play structures.
You had your eyes closed taking a breather and then you felt you hair being pulled up and forced you to have your head up and looking up a Jade. "I hope you kill yourself tonight,and you know what if your not here tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised!" Jade told you with a smile on her face at the last bit. She grabbed your wrist and drew lines "there you go! Now you can get it right!" She said to you she let you go and Chloe pushed you to the wall and smacked you hard enough to leave a mark. You looked at your wrist and said this "THANK YOU JADE! ILL GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME!" you said smiling at her, she turned around with a shocked look on her face surprised by that you said that. When she looked at you, you had tears rolling down your cheeks. She turned around and ran for it.

The lights flickered. And then turned off.

"W-whats happening.." you said looking up at the lights.  "Is moon coming out early?" You asked yourself.
"hey did you miss me?" Moon said looking down at you. "MOON! OH BOY DID I MISS YOU!" you hugged him, he patted your (h/c) hair and then pushed you off.  He looked down at your arm when he saw the marker drawn on your arm going down to you wrist. He grabbed you arm, "WHO DID THIS?" Moon was angered by the markings, his hand was tight around you wrist.
"y-You know the girl I told you about.." you explained to him " SHE WAS THE ONE WHO HURT YOUR TRUST" "yeah.." and with that info he was gone.

______________________________________

That's all I'm doing for today I might update this sooner In the day.
CYA! <3

DRINK WATER, AND EAT FOOD, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF YOU WONDERFUL PERSON!