22: The Confession-2

Third Person POV

" Oh Kookie! What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked from behind Namjoon.

" Um...may I come inside first?" He asked both of them. Of course Namjoon doesn't know that Taehyung is behind him, so he thought Jungkook was asking him.

" Yes. I am sorry. Please come in." Namjoon said politely and let him in.

" I'll call Taehyung ok." Namjoon said but he stopped when Jungkook spoke up,

" Actually Tae is here only..." He said. Namjoon nodded and laughed sheepishly. " Oh I didn't know. So umm...I'll go in my room, you both talk." Namjoon said and winked at Jungkook. He then went back to his room, leaving Jungkook and Taehyung alone with each other.

" How are you doing Kookie!? I heard you got the contract and now we completed one more step towards getting me back to normal!! I am so proud of you!!" Taehyung chirped and sat besides him.

Jungkook's heart was beating at it's full speed. ' Taehyung is proud of me. He is proud of me.' Only this words were going round and round his head.

" So why are you here?" Taehyung snapped him out of his thoughts.

" I missed you so I came here." Jungkook said making Taehyung blush slightly, but he tried his best to hide it.

" Really? I missed you too." Taehyung replied. Then there was big awkward silence between them. Jungkook tried his best to gather his courage and Taehyung tried his best to think what he should talk in front of his crush right now.

' Just be yourself ok?' Jungkook remembered Yoongi's words. ' I have to just be myself. I have to just tell him what I feel' He encouraged himself.

" Um...I wanted to tell you something Tae." Jungkook finally broke the silence. Taehyung nodded. Jungkook took a deep breath and-

" I love you Kim Taehyung. I love the way you pout, I love the way you whine, I love the way you smile and laugh. I love everything about you. You are the first one who made my life colorful and showed me that I can be much more than what I think. I can be oriented, I can do good in my studies, I am a good racer. You showed me that I can be happy in life too. But then I noticed that, I am the happiest only when you are by my side. So Kim Taehyung, will you be my boyfriend?" Jungkook asked.

He saw that Taehyung froze on his seat and he tears were slowly forming in his eyes. And that was his que to panic.

" I-It's fine Tae! Y-You can r-reject me-"

" Shut up." Taehyung said.

" Huh?"

" I said shut up and let me calm my heart down. How can you attack me like that!" Taehyung pouted as he rubbed his tears off.

" I wish I could kiss you right now." Taehyung suddenly said making Jungkook widen his eyes.

" W-What?" Jungkook couldn't believe his ears. Did Taehyung, the guy he loves, just said that he wished to kiss him!?

" I said I wish I could kiss you right now." Taehyung said again.

" I-I don't understand...What does t-that mean?" Jungkook stuttered. He was feeling immense amount of butterflies in his stomach. Taehyung chuckled at his cute, confused Kookie.

" What I want to say Mr. Jeon Jungkook is that I love you too. In fact from a long time. So I wish I could kiss you." Taehyung explained. Jungkook was silent. He was processing each and every word Taehyung said.

" You....You love me." He said softly. " You love me!! Kim Taehyung loves me back!!!!!" Jungkook screamed at the top of his voice. Taehyung giggled at Jungkook's behavior.