𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 10

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝐘/𝐍 : I know that.What should I do now?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Its better for you not to skip your breakfast.It is not good for your health.
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok.

They both again remains quite for sometimes.Suddenly Y/N heard Jin's phone is ringing and when he looked at the caller ID a huge smile appeared on his face.

𝐎𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : hello darling, how are you?
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚 : Oppa, I am fine.Where are you now?
I am bored to live alone in this house.

Jin is used to called Sana as darling cause she is so much close with him.

𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Oh! My darling is bored.She need me.But I have to do a important work.Now I am driving.After completing my work I will go to your home and we will pass our time together.
𝐒𝐚𝐧𝐚 : Ok.

               𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Maybe the caller ID is his wife.For that he smile hugely.Y/N you have to control your fellings.It is forbidden for you to fall for a married man.

Now Y/N broke the slience.

𝐘/𝐍 : Can I ask something about your personal life uncle Jin?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Of course.What is it?
𝐘/𝐍 : Is she your wife? Who called you last time?
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Y/N we are infront of your university.We are a little bit of late due to traffic.If you don't go now you will be completely late.
(𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞)
𝐘/𝐍 : Ok.

                𝐘/𝐍 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Whenever I asked him about his wife he always ignore me.I think he don't like to say me about his personal life.

               𝐉𝐢𝐧 𝐩𝐨𝐯
Sorry Y/N, I cannot told you about my wife.I cannot control my anger when you said me about my wife.

This time they both remains slient for sometimes and thought about their fellings.But suddenly Y/N said
𝐘/𝐍 : Uncle Jin, you are right I am late for my university.Bye.
𝐉𝐢𝐧 : Ok,bye.I will come to pick you up from your university.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬.♥♥♥