Prologue

Where did it go wrong?

Who am I possessed in a novel?

I don’t know.

Anyway, the important thing is that I am stuck on a remote island with the male leads in the novel.

Yeah, life is made up of damn timing.

***

When I opened my eyes, what I found was a calm and clear sky.

Then I heard the sound of waves.

When I came to my senses and stood up, the moist air slammed into my face. Suppressing the soaring displeasure index, I carefully looked around.

I could see the waves crashing under my feet. The place I was lying on was on the sandy beach.

“Where is this……?”

Sponsored Content

The sandy beach was surrounded by palm trees. It is a strange sight. At least it didn’t look like Korea.

Gradually the ominousness came over. I rubbed my temples and turned my head to the other side.

“What else is this?”

An unknown man was lying next to me.

Lying on the wet sandy beach, he was dressed in a colorful uniform. And he had beautiful black hair resembling the night sky.

The moment I turned the man’s shoulder and checked his face,

Beep beep beep-

I had tinnitus in my head.

“Ugh.”

Feeling dizzy, I lowered my head.

The life of a woman named ‘Margaret Rose Floné’ ran through my mind. Memories mingled as if I was the original Margaret.

Sponsored Content

I accepted them without any hesitation.

After such a long time passed and the tinnitus subsided, I realized.

Prince Enoch, Langridge Empire, Duke of Floné. The names in Margaret’s memory are not unfamiliar.

This was the beginning of the case.

As I was walking while reading someone’s novel I picked up on the street, I was hit in the head by a fallen sign and died.

To make it worse, after dying, I woke up in the novel I was reading.

Becoming a villainess in 《Things More Important Than Survival》 which is an R-19 Romantic Fantasy Novel.

The novel begins with the female lead, a great Saintess, and five male leads with high statuses, such as the Crown Prince of the Empire, the Arch Wizard, and the Archbishop, waking up on an enchanted island one day.

The author vividly described their year-long survival on an uninhabited island as a disaster.

Also, the title of the novel is 《Things More Important than Survival》, but what could be more important than survival in an R-19 novel? The explanation will end here.

Besides, they were not the only ones on the island. The villainess Margaret also existed. That was me.

What should be noted here is that Margaret, whom I possessed, is murdered by the male leads around the middle of the novel.

Because she was jealous of the great Saintess Yuanna Lucy, who monopolized the love of the men.

Margaret persistently harasses Yuanna until she finally tries to kill her by pushing her off a cliff.

Stuck on a remote island and going crazy, the male leads find out about it and lose their reason. Then they kill Margaret, who is a threat to Yuanna.

The problem is……

I just woke up on that crazy island. Right now, at the beginning of the novel.

***

“What the hell……”

I looked back at the man lying next to me. Now I know the identity of this man.

‘Enoch Aster Klaus Langridge.’

He was the Crown Prince of the Langridge Empire, Enoch.

He was also the male lead in the novel 《Things More Important Than Survival》.

All the male leads in the novel hated Margaret, and the one who despised her the most was Prince Enoch.

Damn it, why do I have to be with this man……

“Ugh.”

Then came a faint moan from Enoch’s mouth.

As he showed signs of waking up, my heart raced.

If this is real and I have possessed Margaret, I had to hide from this man. He will kill me soon.

I needed a safe place to hide before the ‘gate’ to escape out of the island was opened a year later.

I quickly scanned my outfit.

How lucky I am to be wearing an indoor dress instead of a nightgown.

Margaret’s taste is quite glamorous, so I’m fortunate that it wasn’t more of a lavish outdoor outfit. The shoes I was wearing were also flat shoes.

After checking the dress once, I glared at the thick forest about 20 steps in front of me.

Of course, it would be very dangerous to go into the forest.

But, wouldn’t it be better than living trembling next to a man who despises me, not knowing when I will die?

After making a quick decision, I set out.

That’s exactly what I was trying to do.

If the large hand hadn’t grabbed my ankle, I would have been able to move forward. As soon as I put my foot down, I immediately crashed into the sand.

“Margaret?”

Enoch grabbed my ankle and raised his head, frowning.

Damn, my plans failed.

Didn’t I tell you? Life is basically made up of damn timing.