Chapter 15

“Yes……? Why?”

Enoch stared at Margaret. Her eyes looking at him were so lovely that he wondered how he didn’t know it until now.

“I won’t get hurt, so don’t do anything dangerous to find such a medicinal plant.”

Enoch gently grabbed her shoulders. The feeling of her bare skin touching his hand made him dizzy for a moment.

He wants to touch her a little more. Barely suppressing his crazy desire, he lightly leaned his forehead against hers. The tip of his nose that touched her nose tickled.

It’s not clear what his feelings were for her, but it was certain that he didn’t want to lose her, at least.

“I was worried.”

He’s glad she’s safe.

He almost went mad as he wandered around looking for her all night.

Then Enoch found a bruise on her cheekbone.

There was dirt on her face here and there, and a bruise that he hadn’t noticed because he wasn’t sane until a while ago.

“What is this?”

He didn’t know why he had such intense emotions, but he felt very uncomfortable.

“Margaret?”

She blinked her pretty eyes and looked up at him. He gently stroked her cheek with his large hand, feeling her soft skin.

She furrowed her brows as if feeling uncomfortable. It was too pretty to look at, so he was almost crazy again.

“Are you hurt?”

Sponsored Content

“Oh, I, I think I have a bruise?”

Margaret stepped back, covering her cheek with her hand, with a bewildered face. She didn’t seem to know that it was an act that made him even crazier.

“It’s fine. Don’t worry about it.”

“How can I not be worried?”

At his answer, Margaret looked at him again, bewildered.

“It’s really surprising. Your Highness said such a thing, it seems the fever hasn’t gone down yet.”

She glanced at him with a wary gaze.

“Anyway, don’t worry about the title……”

Then he suddenly remembered his own words.

“It’s just a consideration as a gentleman’s duty to help a young lady. So I hope you don’t have vain expectations.”

Enoch wanted to turn back the time that had passed. He even thought to erase the bad words and rudeness he had uttered toward her.

But Margaret opened her mouth first as if not interested.

“By the way, I’m really hungry and about to die of starvation.”