Twenty-One (Her pov)

I woke up to an empty bed and crawled out of it looking at my phone. It was 9. I put on a large shirt and a pair of shorts. I brushed my teeth and hair.

I walked sorely downstairs and saw a shirtless back putting things in a blender and he seemed to hear me when he turned around and flashed me a bright smile.

"Morning." I smiled shoving some hair behind my ear and out of my face.

"Smoothie?" He asked and I nodded.

He blended whatever was in there and I walked behind him lying my head on his warm back. Men are body heaters.

He reached and grabbed my hands placing them on his stomach. I hugged him tightly enjoying the feeling of his warmth on me.

"We have to go in at noon." He said when the blender stopped and I hummed.

"Waddle with me." He said and I moved with him as he grabbed cups and went back to the blender.

He poured the cups and placed a straw in both as he handed one to me.

I let go of him and took it.

"What fruits?" I asked as he looked down at me.

"Banana, strawberries, raspberries, pineapple juice, ice." He said and I smiled up at him.

"What?" He asked clueless.

"Nothing. Thank you." I sipped the drink and he set his down picking me up and placing me on the island.

"Tell me. Why did you look at me like that?" He asked putting his hands on either side of my body. I stared into his dark eyes and smiled.

"You're cute." I smirked and he looked shocked.

"The first time I've ever gotten called that." He laughed.

"Well you are." I nodded.

He pressed a kiss to my lips and I laughed as he placed small pecks on my cheeks and forehead.

"Dork." I mumbled.

"Not what you said last night." He shrugged looking smug as he stood between my thighs and drank his smoothie.

"You're right I called you daddy." I winked and he nodded.

"Touché." He laughed.

-

I met Killian in the car after dressing and he smiled at me.

"Gorgeous."

"Thank you thank you." I nodded and buckled myself. He lied his hand on my thigh as he drove to the building.

We walked in and a lady walked quickly by us.

"A meeting is being held and assistance by one of you is necessary." She said and he hummed.

"That's fine we can go now thanks Beth." He said and we went into the elevator.

"Sore?" He asked.

"A little." I smiled.

"I'll have to do you better soon then." He teased.

"I hope your serious." I winked as we went out of the elevator and to the meeting.

"Hello Miss Vile and Mr. Creed." David greeted.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at the table of scowls.

"This is suddenly becoming a debate." He said twiddling his fingers.

"What is?" I asked looking at the presentation I created.

"Uhm. Having you involved in major things." He mumbled and I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Tell me what's so good or bad about that?" I said looking at the table.

"No jabs. Just facts. If it's real and true I'll respect it right or wrong. I will make corrections." I said and sat in a chair crossing my legs.

"Miss Vile if I may. I believe you are a benefit to Me. Creed himself and this company. I believe you instill many positives such as making Mr. Creed donate and providing a larger fan base for us. I believe your smarts and memory really benefit strategies. I believe you are a feminine genius and incredible businesswoman." A small girl with large glasses said and I nodded smiling lightly.

"However what if she uses it against us and end up using that genius for other personal benefits? That's always a possibility." A man shrugged.

"May I interject?" I asked and he nodded.

"As I agree with that completely valid worry because I only have been here a few months, I was poor, not of use, and already committing crimes for myself on behalf of this company. I don't work under someone I work with them. No one is important enough to know my thought or personal values however I will express that I'm purely loyal to Killian Creed himself and that's it." I nodded.

"Is it only because you're an attractive woman? Because maybe he just wants to use your body to attract people?" Another woman explained.

"Did he hire you for your body?" I asked.

"No."

"What did he hire you for?"

"Being efficient and effective in my workplace."

"What are our differences?" I asked.

"Your criminal background and insane genius."

"Exactly. What do you think will happen when someone comes near me?" I asked blankly.

"They'll die?" She asked.

"Yea. My body may be of benefit but not for Killian's sake." I nodded making my point clear.

"I also will add that her body was not even in debate for the pros and cons." Killian said and I sighed.

"Now I understand I may be new or a criminal. I am aware many individuals don't like me. However liking someone doesn't matter all the time. In this month alone I've made over $100,000,000. Without me on average you couldn't even get half of that. Look at the facts please, I'm good at what I do. That's it." I shrugged not understanding why I was of conversation in the first place.

"Thank you and keep your "I don't like her" petty shit in your mind and my name out of your mouth. I'll make sure to sew it shut next time. David continue and I apologize for this interruption." I nodded and left.

"Damn baby your hot." Killian mumbled and followed me into the elevator.

"How do you feel about taking the rest of the day off?" He smirked.

"Hard already? It's only noon." I teased.

"It's never too early for you love." He winked.

"Alright then." I shrugged and he smiled.