Chapter 84 - The Mysterious Man

A man clothed in green stood on the yard as he gazed at the sky. The white clouds are floating in different shapes while the wind is blowing mildly. The atmosphere around him was peaceful and he took a sigh out of silence. Suddenly he can hear the footsteps coming behind him. He swiftly turned around to see a young man striding towards him.

"Old gentleman, our master is willing to see you. Please let me lead you" the young man said respectfully.

He nodded as he followed the path which the young man showed him. The temple looks old but it is still standing so firmly and strongly that he believes even for another centuries there won't even be any cracks visible on the wall. Besides the location of the temple is quite high above the ground and the atmosphere here is certainly different from the downward. After some walking they finally reached near a wooden door which was half closed. The young man gazed at the door before turning his head.

"This is our master's study. Please go inside. He is waiting for you" the young man said again before retreating.

The man in green took a breath before pushing the door and walking inside. He can see the silhouette of a figure sitting on the chair behind the table and the person was reading something as he walked in. Hearing the sound he looked up at him. His old face frowned suddenly.

"Gentleman you are…."

The man in green walked forward placing a friendly smile "my name is Umaj Umakant, and I need some help"

Master monk seized the man before him. He has never seen him before and he really couldn't fathom what kind of help he needed from him. But since the person is already here he couldn't just turn him down without knowing the reason. So he nodded.

"Take a seat first"

Umaj accepted the offer.

"So please tell me what kind of help you need from me?" Master monk asked.

"Actually I need someone from this temple. I heard the person is capable of detoxing. And this is the main reason I am here" Umaj said.

Detoxification? It's about poison. Master monk frowned.

"So you want to meet Arak? He is specialized in poison field"

Umaj shook his head "does he know how to detoxify the paralytic poisoning?"

Master monk thought for a while. Arak has been learning and practicing poisoning and detoxifying from such a young age. No matter what he discovers and learns new things he used to him everything but those never related to any paralytic poisoning. Now he is concerned that Umaj is not here for Arak as he knows Arak is not the person. He looked at Umaj seriously.

"What's your main purpose?"

Umaj smiled "please don't be offended. I don't mean any harm here. My motto is to find the person who cured the paralytic poison of the second prince of Samrat"

Master monk was surprised for a moment. So he is here for Aiyara?

"You are so eager to know that these things happened in the royal palace? But my Varishtha Temple does not deal with the royalty in personal way so I don't think there will be any chance for me to help you"

Umaj frowned "but what I have known is the person who can treat poison in mysterious way is Aiyara and she is also a disciple of yours"

Master monk pressed his lips in a thin line. What can he say about it? It is true that Aiyara is special but her identity is even more special. The Aiyara in the temple is not the real one but just an assistant but still she managed to learn things which are difficult for everyone. So if the assistant has such skill then what kind of skill her master will be holding. But he couldn't say these things loudly. Even if Umaj meets Aiyara, he really doesn't think Aiyara could help him in any way. He sighed inwardly.