Clue to the first task

The next day after an awkward breakfast because if the friend group being separated Harry missed a class to being interviewed by a Journalist.

The Journalist put them in a special position for all of them standing together and the photographer took a picture.

"What a charismatic quartet. Hello. I'm Rita Skeeter" Sha said and shaked all their hands. "I write for the Daily Prophet but of course you know that don't you? It's you we don't know" She laughed slightly and made a weird face.

"You're the juicy news. What quirks lurks beneath those rosy cheeks? What mysteries do those muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? In short what makes a champion tick? 'Me myself and I' want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So who's feeling up to sharing? Hmm?" No one answered her and Cedric looked uncomfortable.

"Shall we start with the youngest? Lovely" she grabbed Harry's arm and they walked into a small broom cupboard.

"This is cozy"

"It's a broom cupboard"

"You should feel right to home them. Don't mind if I use a quick quotes quill do you?"

"Oh, no"

"So tell me Harry. Here you sit, a mere boy of 12-"

"I'm 14 sorry"

"About to compete against three students not only vastly more emotionally mature than yourself but have mastered spells that you wouldn't attempt in your dizziest daydreams. Concerned?"

"I don't know. I haven't really thought about it" he answered and looked at the notes and quill.

"Just ignore the quill. Then of course you're no ordinary boy of 12 are you?"

"Fourteen"

"Your and your sister's story's legend. Do you think she's jealous of you competing this dangerous Tournament?"

"Uh, no"

"Do you think it was the trauma of your past that made you so keen to enter such a dangerous tournament?"

"Oh I didn't enter"

She gasped. "Of course you didn't. Everyone loves a rebel Harry. Scratch that last" she laughed.

"Speaking of your parents, we're they alive how do you think they'd feel? Proud? Or concerned that your attitude shows at best a pathological need for attention at worst a psycothic death wish?"

Harry looked at the note. "Hey, my eyes aren't 'glistening with the ghost of my past' and Bree aren't 'jealous of the attention I get'"

***

"What? That's just stupid. I'm not jealous and seeking for attention. If anything. I avoid attention" Bree said when she and Harry stood in the owlery. "And your eyes glistening with the ghost of your past?"

"That's what I saw. It was ridiculous really"

A black owl landed behind the twins with a letter which Harry took and Bree patted the owl 'thank you' before she paid attention to the letter.

'Harry, Bree. I couldn't risk sending Hedwig. Since the World Cup the Ministry's been intercepting more and more owls and she's too easily recognized. We need to talk. Face to face. Meet me in the Gryffindor common room 1:00 this Saturday night. And make sure the two of you're alone

- Sirius

Ps. The bird bites'

The bird bit Harry's finger when he hung his hand infront of the owl's face.