Chapter 11

Harry's POV

I put my hood up before entering the room. "i hope you weren't waiting too long, Mr Lupin." Remus was looking fidgety when i entered. He didn’t look too much out of place but his scars makes it worse, like a flashing sign.

"hello, Lord Black. You told me you can free Sirius,"he asked.

" yes, i can as i know he was innocent and he was not the secret keeper. It was Peter Pettigrew who turned into a rat and is hiding as a pet for Mr Ron Weasley. " i managed to ask the twins to capture Ron's pet, scabbers and owl it to Emrys Manor tomorrow.

" why are you helping me? I don't know you, " Remus ask, suspicious of my intentions. I smiled and ift my hood off. Remus eyes filled with tears when he saw my face. "why wouldn't i help my family?"

"cub!" Remus yelled out, pulling me into a hug. "i was so worried about you and Lilian, where is she?" Remus looked around, trying to sniff out Lilian's scent.

"she left a while ago. I wanted this to be a surprise for her. But right now, we have to talk," Remus looked back at me, sitting me down at the sofa. I explain to him everything that happened from the Dursley's abuse, getting our inheritance test, finding out that we were royalty, forming a council and the weasley family joining us. I didn't told him about the  reincarnation part of Lilian and I.

At the end of it, Remus looked confused, upset and furious. "I'm joining the council. I can't believe that i believe in that lying prick for years. I really thought Sirius was guilty until last year." i was happy when i heard that. I gave him the collar pin and he made a vow, the same as the Weasleys.

"i wish we can talk more Harry but i have to go now. There's a full moon tonight. I'll see you soon." remus then left. Soon after that, Lilian came in, sweating. I asked her what's wrong.

"i was doing the founders test. They tested their heirs and Lord's or Lady's to see if they're worthy for the title. Godric tested my loyalty for our family and my bravery facing an unknown creature, Helga tested my emphaty which i already passed when i helped a female centaur give birth, Rowena tested my intelligence by giving me 6 riddles to solve and finally, Salazar tested my cunning ability by getting an egg from his gaze. It took me an hour to do it as he was fast and sharp. They gave me their consent after the test. "

Lilian's explanation cleared my head from murdering people." what have ypu been up to? "she asked.

"i had the twins capture scabber. They will be owling it to you tomorrow. I also had a meeting with Remus just now and he decided to join us. Isn’t that great?" i asked her.

"it is. I used to have a godparent but he passed away from a car accident. Nevermind that, now we have to wake our grandparents up. Tomorrow evening?"

"sure," we got up and left gringots, stopping by the Florean Fortescue's ice cream shop for an ice cream before apprating home as we already have a license for it, perks of being an adult.

I got changed and ate my dinner consists of steak, steamed vegetables, mashed potatoes with gravy and dessert, a strawberry shortcake. After dinner, i head into my office to check on the family situation. I know that the Malfoy's, Lestrange's and Black's are under my control. I need to check for any abnormalities. The Black family are fine but the Malfoys and Lestrange have some issues.

It seems like Bellatrix, Rodolphus and Rabastan were innocent. They were longtime friends with the Longbottom family and Bellatrix and Alice are soul sisters. Unfortunately, they were spelled with imperio by Albus Dumbledore to cursed Alice and Frank Longbottom, unwillingly. In fact, the cursed that was placed on Neville's parents can easily be cured with unicorn blood from what I've read in the Black's family library in my past life, but Albus interfered and told the public that it was uncurable. It so that Lilian and i wouldn't have any guardians. It's just getting bigger and bigger.